Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasted one today... and i don't even have a VR4 anymore.. hahaha i was in my 2002 Maxima SE auto.. knew he tried to beat me on the line because his turns into a turning lane. i let him have the jump and reeled him in qwick. no contest.

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
nice kill!!:D

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
The guy's probably taking his car back to a Ford dealership to see if somethings wrong with his puny ass 220-240 horsepower V8 engine.

THe engine implemented into the 94-98 GT's is probably one of the most underpowered engines ever.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Good kill, your car probably runs high 14s. I love the new Maximas. 3.5LV6=255hp 4.6LV8=225hp Thats disgusting.
They can't even use the old "well you have turbos on your V6 excuse anymore b/c you don't!!!

Call it "technology":p

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pearL demon said:
nice...
so what are you planning on getting now that youve sold it?
well, i sold the VR4 to get a house. and i move in mid December. but after everything is squared away, i'm thinking about getting a 99 VR4 or a Infiniti G35 6Spd coupe. but no car buying is on my mind at the moment tho.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, the only reason why i baught this car is because of the 3.5 engine. i was gonna get a Acura TL-S because i am a Acura Technician, but seeing how they still have some Trans problem i stepped away.

VRMAN said:
Good kill, your car probably runs high 14s. I love the new Maximas. 3.5LV6=255hp 4.6LV8=225hp Thats disgusting.
They can't even use the old "well you have turbos on your V6 excuse anymore b/c you don't!!!

Call it "technology":p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts