Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of question...I tried to do a title search on the car I just bought, and zilch, nada, zippo. I simply CANNOT find the prior owner to ask these questions. I found out by accident that my car DOES have an alarm system, and I even know kindof how it works now. But did my car have a keyless remote entry system? Its a 92 SL, electric locks of course, but was that an option or standard equipment or what? If it DID have a remote, can I order it from the dealer? I priced out an aftermarket keyless entry for $89.00, and my key doesn't work very good in the door so I am very interested.

2nd question (sorry this is so long) Over lunch time I priced out an autozone timeing belt...129.00! ouch! The dealers price is better than that! The waterpump...149.00! On the KYB shock thread today, someone mentioned carparts.com...are those parts aftermarket or Mitsu? how do I get the discount?, whoever it was mentioned $130.00 for belt, waterpump,etc. THats a great deal! Let me know how to do it! Thanks!
Randy

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
your car didnt come with a keyless entry just a stock alarm. I think the cars came with keyless after 93.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts