Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
461 - 480 of 517 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Swope Mitsubishi has created a facebook page. Check it out every now and then, we are going to have cookouts and contests in the springtime. Should be some good times! Perhaps this is where we could finally have a real 3/s meet for Kentucky.

Edit: I spoke with my GM about having everybody up on a saturday when/IF (lol) the weather gets better, and he's intrested. He was around when the 3k's were first sold and is interested to see how they've made it over the years. Sound good to anyone?

· RED FLASH
225 Posts
Hey what's going on everyone. Wow this is a BIG thread. Never new so many people in KY had a 3S or were on this forum. I like the idea of doing some sort of a cookout. However, has anyone ever thought about having like a mini car show? Get the public involved and show some recognition to these fine cars. Keeneland in the fall is a perfect place. Just an idea..

· RED FLASH
225 Posts
SPOTTED - Red 3000gt with dark tinted windows driving around the outer loop of New Circle Rd. between Harrodsburg and Nicholasville Rd.

Anyone on here?

· Registered
1993 3000GT VR4
2,270 Posts
I keep seeing a clean red late 2nd or 3rd gen here in La Grange. not sure if its a VR4 or not as i only ever see it driving past. it looks like it has a 99 front end on it but it has the hoop spoiler.

461 - 480 of 517 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.