Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving down greenbay rd, I see this 3000gt at the stop light that is exactly the same as mine, so I blow the horn thinking it was FLO3000GT, then as i came closer there was a blonde in the car and she looked at me like " do I know you ?" this all happened while I crossed the intersection at 45mph.

Afterwards I realized it wasn't FLO'S car because his windows are highly tinted, So I wonder who is this Mystery blonde, Driving my doppleganger car ??

She had her headlights and Aux. lights on at 1 in the afternoon, where as I was sporting the Aux. Mod. I guess she didnt learn that trick yet.

I was going to turn around and check out her car, but I was running late, who is this mysterious blonde ?!

If anyone else spots her, lemme know and direct her to 3si,
this is the first time I ever saw a car that duplicated mine except for Flo's and it was nice to see a chick driving it....
Kinda wish i would've turned around. :(

Theres something about a nice blonde (she was mid 20's) in a 3000gt that gets me all tingly inside.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
mmmmm more blondes in 3000gt's :yum:
I saw one up here around the end of August , 2nd Gen Black w/ hot young blonde 19-20.
Seen her a few times but was always to busy to chase her down.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Was she in a 97-98 green SL? I think I meet her once at a car show this summer, she wanted my combat wing heh. Seemed pretty cool, I think she has a boyfriend though.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Maybe the waukesha, and My kenosha Chick are one in the same ?! All i can say is she was driving a 95-96 red 3000gt, and that she looked truely surpirsed when I honked my horn at her, (I did this cuz from a distance and at 45mph, I assumed it was Flo3000gt) And after the shocked look faded off her prettyface she let out a little grin.....

.... Pretty observent, arent I !!

Well Its not everyday you see a nice blonde chick in a sprots car, especially a 3000gt, cuz theres a total of like 2 in my city, including mine, and not counting the girl.

Theres a shitload of stealths, but not meny 3000's. I would have really got TINGLY if she would've Busts a turn, caught up to me and Revvvv'ed on me.... That would just be plain sexy !!! But thats all in fantasy, never happends... or does it ??

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
And we find the real problem! My car won't see much for snow this year, that's for sure. It's too bad such nice machines can't even get driven for a good chunk of the year. Not that you couldn't drive them, I'd just rather keep her in excellent condition and away from the salt.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:alcoholic Horray For Wisconsin !! :alcoholic

Not really though, Although I've lived here all my life, I'd love to be someplace warmer, I went to vegas in August and LOVED IT !!
120 degrees when I was there.

today in wisconsin my windows were all frosted up, I cant keep my car clean, and my antenna feels its to cold to really Rise to the occasion, thus no FM.

Anybody on here live in vegas, Can i get a job there ?!?
Love to relocate, and drive my car all year round, oh yeah... and pay no taxes !!

But wisconsin in okay, I also love living by the lake, dont know what I'd do without the lake Its nice to Cruise down there and refelect on life, and all that is good.
:angel:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Florida blonde

Well I haven't every been to Kenosha, but I have a red 1995 3000GT. I got my car from your neck of the woods and had it shipped down here. So it's retiring in the Florida sun now away from the snow. But I have to admit that I do get looks in that car. One of my friends (who is also blonde) loves riding with me. Anytime she gets in or out she looks to see if people are looking because she says she feels like a bad a$$. :lol3: Plus she begs me to drive it all of the time. I gave her two chances. The first time she started speeding up to closing gates and almost hit it and then once in the parking lot, backed over two speed bumped and parked backwards just because she didn't feel like turning around to park. The next time she was trying to impress her friends in the next car that she totally missed our turn and ran right off into a construction zone in the dirt. I could have killed her.

·
Paying Member
481 Posts
I've seen a blondie drivin' a 1st gen red Stealth around here.
But not lately, since winter's set in.
Waved when she went by, looked at me like 'who the hell are you'.
Probably one of those Roscoe snots. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts