Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a site on the net that can get them but its all in Russian. Is there a known distributor for Kaze Body parts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have tried to search on Google but to no vail can't find it. Maybe you can try to join groups on Facebook.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is a page on instagram called mmc_3000gt that sells a lot of cosmetic parts such as kaze. I've been following it for a while and it seems to be on the up and up but there is no website so I assume sale is arranged thru DM on there and paypal.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a page on instagram called mmc_3000gt that sells a lot of cosmetic parts such as kaze. I've been following it for a while and it seems to be on the up and up but there is no website so I assume sale is arranged thru DM on there and paypal.
Thats a little bit of good news. Does anyone know anybody who actually purchased from that Instagram post? That would definitely help move in the right direction
Thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thats a little bit of good news. Does anyone know anybody who actually purchased from that Instagram post? That would definitely help move in the right direction
Thanks.
Yeah a guy I've talked with a few times local to me ordered some rear bumper they had about a year ago without any issues. I've seen the same fenders posted on the page before but I don't know if they have that bumper for the 99 headlight shape.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah a guy I've talked with a few times local to me ordered some rear bumper they had about a year ago without any issues. I've seen the same fenders posted on the page before but I don't know if they have that bumper for the 99 headlight shape.
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try and dig a little more. Before I cave into the Instagram post. Hopefully some more people can chime in about this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Her3 is that link to KAZE body kits.. its in Russian and prices are in russian Rupels. They seem to have it all though. Anyone ever dealt with them?

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
I bought a set of zesty fenders from mmc_3000gt about two weeks ago. Fenders should be here within the next few weeks.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I have bought from him. You may have to wait more than expected because I guess some parts he makes on order and doesnt stock. He makes molds from other makers and sells copies from their parts. The parts are fine from what I got. I have his copied cianci rears.

Also I have original Kaze front fenders. I might sell them in a few months. Depends what route I take with wide body. I may need wider than that because I'm going 18x11.

Also I don't think Kaze is in business any more but I could be wrong! But the russian has made copies of some of their parts. Ask him through DM on his instagram.

I will say, it is kind of immoral to buy from him if the original maker is still in business. Because they put alot of effort in to designing that original part.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hi,
how is your fenders?
I am interested in kaze fenders too, but how is fitment? Also how is with paint on fiberglass vs metal? Because everywhere I see fiberglass painted it cracked or there is bubble on the paint.
Also how is with inner splash guard on wider fenders?

Regards
Jaka

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
how is your fenders?
I am interested in kaze fenders too, but how is fitment? Also how is with paint on fiberglass vs metal? Because everywhere I see fiberglass painted it cracked or there is bubble on the paint.
Also how is with inner splash guard on wider fenders?

Regards
Jaka
I aquired the Kaze fenders. Quality is not as good as I expected. Have not fit them. They will need alot of body work to make them look good from how they are. As far as cracks or anything, they have no cracks I was hoping to try to get them carbon fiber skinned. But we shall see. In the process of performance build out still.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Thank you for quick answer. Love the design, but if fenders need a lot of body work...for this price...have to think twice before buy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still look superb.... but what is not good fit or finnish?
For the price bought the quality on finish should be near flawless. For what I paid in fiberglass fenders (which was almost the same amount of my carbon fiber hood) the quality should have been better. But cant complain too much as they are not easy to come by.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts