Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lookin for a K&N FIPK or Filtercharger for awhile now and have not been able to find one for less than the retail of around $150. If anyone has a new or used one there wanting to sell please let me know. Also I have dented one of my rims on my N/A 3000 so I'm lookin for just one stock 16" rim to. Thanks

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i do have air intake and the adaptor exactly like stillen but diferent brand. intake brand is focuz and the adaptor the one they use for eclipse same design with stillen. i'm selling it for 55 bucks + s/h. let me know @ [email protected]

·
Registered
281 Posts
wheel

I have my old set of stock wheels of my 93 3000gt SL. They are stock 16" aluminum 5 star pattern. They arent perfect and do have some scratches in them. Im in southern NJ. Let me know if thats what you are looking for and you are interested.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry i didnt post this earlier but the rim i need is for a 95' base. I dont know when they changed styles but there different then the 5 star ones. "Stealthes91es" what can u tell me about the Focuz air intake? Like age and hp gains. Thanks

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
chosen one

focuz is the brand of the intake. hp gain is the same with k&n.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts