Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes this is the real one...not the fake round crappy one. I have had them both and this one is so much better. I actually noticed more gain from this intake than I did from my 3" Borla Exhaust. Crazy huh?
Anyway...this is the "oval" shaped one that fits right up to the MASS. I paid $200 for it new...I had it on for just over a month (500-600 miles). I also recharged it after I took it off when I sold the car. So it is like BRAND NEW. It is still in the box and has all the origianl mounting hardware. I need $115 for it shipped. Thanks!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
K&N aircharger

Naughtytt, Do you still have the aircharger, I am trying to get one, Is this part 63-1000 and is it sold as a part for the turbo eclipse, If it is does it mate up with the mas or do you have to modify this? Thanks in advance Doug

·
Former 3/S Addict
304 Posts
Is it oval shaped? Does it have a metal or plastic base to attach it to the MAS? Let us know. I don't think anyone is sure it's worth it without a little better description. Need to know exactly what model the item is. FIPK, or simply a K&N filter with a MAS adapter.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.