Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Honda Prelude VTEC!
I was upside down on my loan for the VR-4 and the payments were getting a bit stifling. So I decided to try to sell it and get a loan to pay off the rest afterwards. But then I ran into this black/black 94 VTEC Prelude, pretty much exactly what I wanted to get later. It has a siezed engine so I got it for cheap and got my VR-4 loan payed off. Now I just need to sell my 91 Camaro to get the money for a new engine and hopefully some stuff to start rebuilding the engine that's in it now.

·
Registered
632 Posts
We hope one day you return from the dark side.;)
Good luck with your project. There are a lot of
aftermarket parts for Hondas. Rice on!;) ;) ;)

·
rock.
201 Posts
May the rice be with you, my friend! :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
Black95VR4 said:
1994 Honda Prelude VTEC!
I was upside down on my loan for the VR-4 and the payments were getting a bit stifling. So I decided to try to sell it and get a loan to pay off the rest afterwards. But then I ran into this black/black 94 VTEC Prelude, pretty much exactly what I wanted to get later. It has a siezed engine so I got it for cheap and got my VR-4 loan payed off. Now I just need to sell my 91 Camaro to get the money for a new engine and hopefully some stuff to start rebuilding the engine that's in it now.
I was upside down on MY loan........I ran into this VTEC:mad: :mad:

WHY MUST EVERYTHING BE ABOUT YOU, YOU, YOU!!!! Think about that poor VR4!!! j/k, hope you can make an adjustment to the whole rice thing. I've heard that once you go rice there's no turning back. Are there "powered by VTEC" stickers on it yet??? What about the farthrowing exhaust? Do you have a sideways visor on yet???? :D

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
*points to opening in wall* Welp, there's the door!

lol, just kidding. Good luck with your new ride :)

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
1994 Honda Prelude VTEC!
*sniff* it's like we're losing a member of the family...a really dumb member of the family ;) ;) :D

Good luck with it, post up some pics :) is '94 the new body style or the previous one? (I prefere the previous body style)

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Zentelis said:

*sniff* it's like we're losing a member of the family...a really dumb member of the family ;) ;) :D

HAHAHA

·
Hail to the King, Baby
1,064 Posts
dont rag on the honda boy

hey hey, wait up guys, preludes aren't as bad as the ubiquitous civics and integs, and parts actually aren't really common on em. They also have a big weight advantage on any 3S. Give the guy a chance, he'll be outrunning us n/a's in no time, strap on a turbo or give it some nitrous and VR4s better be watching out. You could also do a great autoX setup on a prelude. Good luck, just don't do any stickers.

·
rock.
201 Posts
Re: dont rag on the honda boy

dabigv13 said:
hey hey, wait up guys, preludes aren't as bad as the ubiquitous civics and integs, and parts actually aren't really common on em. They also have a big weight advantage on any 3S. Give the guy a chance, he'll be outrunning us n/a's in no time, strap on a turbo or give it some nitrous and VR4s better be watching out. You could also do a great autoX setup on a prelude. Good luck, just don't do any stickers.
You're only saying that because you were maybe going to get one :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't worry, it won't be riced out. It's gonna be nice. No stickers, probably not even a body kit. I like the way they look lowered with no kit. I just want something fun to drive while still getting good gas mileage. Plus, it weighs less than 2900 lbs, so it corners nice.
The main reason I got it is because I found the one with the seized engine, so I was able to get out of my loan that was becoming harder to afford every month.
Don't worry, I'll have another VR-4 someday, probably not too far in the future.
Zentelis - 94 is the second year of the previous body style.
redrocket - There will NEVER be "Powered by VTEC stickers on my car"; I will have a nice, kinda quiet custom exhaust; and I don't wear visors, much less sideways.

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Sorry to hear about ur loss. Cool, we have very similar nick. Black cars rule.:) Enjoy ur new prelude.

Black94VR4

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to hear you gave up you S3........ but i just bought my second s3 and cant wait for my loan to be up so i can buy another
s3 owner for life....................... and to all drive on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts