Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a little while back while I was installing a new tranny, the fmic, and 13gs, I'm just a little bored today. Having a day off is really weird, I don't know what the hell to do with myself.

Anyways at the moment all that's holding the bastard back is a stupid ass 8 dollar bolt which won't be here till wednesday.

I'm getting ansy because I want to put the E Manage thorugh the motions.

The new mods are a DXD stage for clutch, lightweight flywheel, fmic, new intake (Jeremy G approved! dropped a 10th of a second or so from his 1/4 time over his K&N when he came down to muncie for the drags, lol.) Gutted the turbo outlets (02 pipes, precats, blah), 13G's, Power Enterprise boost controller and a couple other things I forget at the moment... Any friggin' ways as soon as it's back on the road the FLT-A2s are going on because after driving the Silvia conversion we (Santeca) built for SEMA (go to http://www.santeca.com/v2/index.htm and then click on speed tribe and you can see the silvia) my current suspension setup pales in comparison to the JICs... they are friggin' awesome!

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
NIIIICE!!

Can't wait to see it in action! This spring we'll have to get together again at the track.

Man, too bad we didn't get the DXD group buy going a bit earlier, could have saved ya some money!

That FMIC is sweet looking!

And yep, that intake (which Ryan just bolted on in place of my MAS and intake) did seem to make a difference.

I'm also excited to see how the eManage works for you, man I wish you could have gotten it running a month ago, I would have liked to get one instead of the S-AFC, but the AFC is coming for X-Mas for me. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm...

Don't worry Jeremy, I got a very good deal on the clutch:)

I can't wait for my car to be on the road so I can put the E Manage through the motions.

The E-Manage would have been great Jeremy but the AFC would do everything you want it to.

Are you going with bigger injectors? I picked up a set of 450s for 30 bucks and then grabbed two more off a friend here for 10 more.

I need to get off my ass an order a walbro pump though so I can get it in when the car is ready to roll...lol.

What's the deal on the tranny issue? Is insurance covering it?

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
yeah at this point the warranty looks like it's covering... they are sending out an adjuster next week to make it official. I just had to move the car from one (dealership) mechanic because they refused to work on it (long story, but didn't want the "hassle" of working on a Stealth, plus the warranty hassles).

So I moved it to a place here locally that has done work for me on my Jeep before. They seem to be pretty good.

I'd like to get bigger injectors at some point... 450's would be a good start, for sure. Can you always pick them up that cheap?? Where??!?!?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm...

Yeah I saw that thread and I'm staying out of it! lol. I'll throw you a PM about all thats going on.

Anyways let me know when you want a set of 450s and I should probably be able to get you a good hookup on them. I'll see what I can get you six for asap and let you know. I'm thinking I can get them for 60 or under. I'll let you know.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Ok, thanks Ryan.. I think it would be fair to say, though, that the eBay seller is NOT reliable. I'll leave it at that. :)

Let me know about the injectors... if you can find 550's that would be cool too, I need something that will support DR500's or GT347s (both basically 15g's).

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Re: Hmmm...

Velocity VR4 said:

Anyways let me know when you want a set of 450s and I should probably be able to get you a good hookup on them. I'll see what I can get you six for asap and let you know. I'm thinking I can get them for 60 or under. I'll let you know.

Whoa!! Can you get me a deal too?:eek: $60 sounds very good deal to me:eek:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
you using the greddy emanage? i didnt know they had those for our cars. what are they exactly? full new ECU like the aem or just a fuel tuning device?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts