Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just moved to CO from connecticut last week. i havent seen many 3/s around, i saw one stealth. im living in steamboat springs and am just curious if theres anyone close by. i dont have mine out here yet, its still in ct till next year most likely, but i would still be willing to help anyone out with tthe cars, i was a mechanic and have been working on these cars for about 4 or 5 years, im also willing to go to meets just to see everyones cars and meet everyone, let me know, thanks.

·
AWD FTMFW
199 Posts
Welcome to CO =) I live in Denver, few hours from you. There are quite a few 3S cars over here, send me a PM if your ever headed over this way, ill be picking up my 91 RT TT in about 3 weeks from Grand Junction.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey Anarchy... welcome to Colorado...almost...

the place to check out if you want to hang with all the Colorado 3S folk is :

Colorado3S

it's a pretty active group we've got from all over Colordo.. mostly Denver , Ft. Collins , the Springs and Pueblo...

Duke.

·
1,545 Posts
The website itself kind of sucks though. No offense but the layout could use some improvement. It's a little difficult to navigate.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, ill be sure to check the other site out, and im sure ill see you all soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts