Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For about the last 6 months I've been hunting for my first hobby car. My first car was a 94 Celica, and even though that thing wasn't exactly powerful I've missed having a quick little coupe ever since. I've always liked the 3000gt/stealth twins but never expected to find a twin turbo in good enough condition while also staying in my price range.

Then I stumbled across this pearl white 92 Stealth turbo. The first owner was a doctor who put about 90,000 miles on it until selling it in 2000. I bought it from the second owners, a nice old couple, who only put about 15,000 additional miles on in the last 19 years. They were moving and didnt have room for 2 classic cars at the new place. They were sad to let it go but I was happy to buy it.

It's been adult owned and garage kept it's whole life so it hopefully hasn't been beat on too bad. It's in great shape for the age and I'm having a blast driving it. This is also the first manual transmission I've owned and I'm having a lot of fun. I'm happy to join this community and looking forward to some great drives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts