Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
front side for now, til i get a second one, and get the balls to rip into the rear...

thing pulls pretty good and i have the controller limited to 9 psi at the moment. Need to get out by myself and adjust it (i had the wife with me, so no reckless driving today). can't wait to get it at 12psi, then get some 450cc's and an SAFC!!

joe, if you're going to the track next Sunday, maybe we can swap out the fuel pumps and i can give you back the core turbo.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sounds good. I was planning on giving you call today and maybe swinging by to lend a hand, but my rewiring project took longer than I thought. I just upgraded to stage 3 wiring for the emanage and put my 600cc injectors back in (I was running 450cc dsm injectors (you wouldn't happen to need injectors would you, or a MAF-T?). I gotta say emanage with stage 3 wiring and injector resizing kicks ass. Man I'm excited you got that 13g in. I'm betting with proper fueling you could lay down at least a mid 12 second pass. :)

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i sure would like those 450cc's :) i've been watchingsome on ebay and getting ready to ask for some on AKMotorsports...

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
front side for now, til i get a second one, and get the balls to rip into the rear...

thing pulls pretty good and i have the controller limited to 9 psi at the moment. Need to get out by myself and adjust it (i had the wife with me, so no reckless driving today). can't wait to get it at 12psi, then get some 450cc's and an SAFC!!

joe, if you're going to the track next Sunday, maybe we can swap out the fuel pumps and i can give you back the core turbo.
Congrats,right now mine is at 361AWHP at 16PSI, tomorrow I am going back to the dyno for 400AWHP...or more

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't bother looking on akmotorsports they're yours. Give me a call so we can work out the details. You want the MAFT also?

Joe
i dunno. i was looking at the S-AFC, and the MAFT looks a lot more expensive too...i dunno anything about the MAFT. i'm working nightshift, so maybe this saturday we can get together and discuss, if i'm not out fishing.

17,558 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts