Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got pulled over today for a loud exhaust. After him asking me all these questions like are you suspended, where are you going, etc etc you know the usual. Well after running my license he comes back right. Hes like is your car on, turn it on, and give it some gas. He then gives me some speil bla bla then listen to this one, he says "If you want a nice sounding exhaust, get a V8" I think he was just messing with me the whole time. If anyone has heard the yogurt exhaust, it def sounds good, better than some V8 in my opinion.


Toni
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I know right, he just gave me a hastle, like i had q-tips in my glove compartment and he asked why i had q-tips. I use them to clean in tight spots like vents etc. I thought that was funny cause what illegal activity could I do with q-tips?


Toni
 

·
More Than Meets the Eye
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
It was obviously his personal preferences that caused you to be pulled over, not any legitimate law enforcement.
 

·
Matt Sherman
Joined
·
3,898 Posts
Toni said:
ya I know right, he just gave me a hastle, like i had q-tips in my glove compartment and he asked why i had q-tips. I use them to clean in tight spots like vents etc. I thought that was funny cause what illegal activity could I do with q-tips?


Toni

hey man...those fuckin things really hurt when pushed too far.....it's like poking yourself in the brain.

Matt
 

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
Joined
·
6,119 Posts
I'm a dork said:



hey man...those fuckin things really hurt when pushed too far.....it's like poking yourself in the brain.

Matt
You're not supposed to put them in your ears. Read the label. :D
 

·
Matt Sherman
Joined
·
3,898 Posts
whatever you say;)

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
John M said:
It was obviously his personal preferences that caused you to be pulled over, not any legitimate law enforcement.
Yeah, really. If he didn't give you a ticket or a warning or anything then you could probably turn him in for harassment.. they can't just pull you over to hassle you about not liking the way your car sounds if it's not illegal. However, if it IS illegal in your area and he did give you a warning then you got lucky so I wouldn't push it.

I'm not one for challenging cops or anything... but that guy sounds kinda lame. I'll bet he owns a mustang or a camaro or something and has the "Nothing is fast unless it's a V8" attitude... did he have a mullet? :p
 

·
Now with 100% more meth
Joined
·
2,704 Posts
ughh. lucky, i never got pulled over in my life before sat nite. I was doing like 66 in a 55. He gave me a ticket for 10 over and a verbal warning for my tint. I swear he did it cause he didnt like bending his fat ass over to talk to me.
 

·
Mommy says I'm special
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
I'm a dork said:



hey man...those fuckin things really hurt when pushed too far.....it's like poking yourself in the brain.

Matt
girl i knew was using one and her hand slipped and it went to far in her ear and ruptured her eardrum. It healed back up tho.

Q-Tips are dangerous!!!!! :p

I thought police had to have justifiable cause to pull you over?
 

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
Joined
·
5,289 Posts
Cops can't have mullets... no hair over the collar. However, I bet he WANTS a mullet. Mullet-envy. :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
Senlur said:


Yeah, really. If he didn't give you a ticket or a warning or anything then you could probably turn him in for harassment.. they can't just pull you over to hassle you about not liking the way your car sounds if it's not illegal. However, if it IS illegal in your area and he did give you a warning then you got lucky so I wouldn't push it.

I'm not one for challenging cops or anything... but that guy sounds kinda lame. I'll bet he owns a mustang or a camaro or something and has the "Nothing is fast unless it's a V8" attitude... did he have a mullet? :p
Any non DOT approved modification done to a motor vehicle is illegal.
 

·
Matt Sherman
Joined
·
3,898 Posts
Any non DOT approved modification done to a motor vehicle is illegal.
"breakin the law, breaking the law....breakin the law, breakin the law" :headbang: :headbang:


Matt
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top