Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past monday I got my first 3KGT. It was the user 993kgt car and he sold it to me monday. It is an awesome car and he has done tons of great stuff to it. Unfortunately I am just learning to drive a stick but should be good to drive it to school monday I hope. Just wanted to say Hey to all and I live in Georgia in Macon if anyone knows where that is at.

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
yeah, i figured you guys would give him a better welcome! one post?? you're making me look bad for bragging about how great 3si was....

where's the love and affection??

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood. Hope you enjoy your new car, treat it well and have fun.:D

·
blk93stealthes
9,150 Posts
bahh welcome :D, this reallyis a great place to learn about these cars, i didnt know crap about them and now i am pretty informed about them. I fu have a question and u think it may be a common one, search first (there is a button at the top of the page)....and watch out for school parking lots'

my school parking lot wreck
http://www.3si.org/portal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114725

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jayce3KGT said:
This past monday I got my first 3KGT. It was the user 993kgt car and he sold it to me monday. It is an awesome car and he has done tons of great stuff to it. Unfortunately I am just learning to drive a stick but should be good to drive it to school monday I hope. Just wanted to say Hey to all and I live in Georgia in Macon if anyone knows where that is at.
Congrats on your new car and welcome to the board.
(best place to get information about your car) :D
:mitsu: :dodge:

·
I suck @ Life
1,934 Posts
welcome, to the board

it shouldn't be long and you will be singing the SOHC blues:p

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
congrats on the new car! any '99 car is sweet cuz u dont have to do the front end conversion ;)

·
Registered
352 Posts
welcome

Hey man good work on the car. Prepare for some invasion from the ladies, they love these things. "is this an eclipse"

you will learn so much just by reading threads, and searching. Take it slow with the ride, dont push anything to you learn it's braking, acceleration and handleling. (im sure thats not spelled right - who cares) :headbang: espically since your a new driver with a stick, just remember to let that clutch out slow as heck, and apply really light pressure to the gas. your gonna be fine, later.

-Neill

·
corporate slave
700 Posts
yuh, i hope he treats her well...i'm picking up my 93 RX7 on friday morning in tampa FL

wheee, i'll be spoolin all weekend

·
337 Posts
hey i know where macon, ga is, well sorta. i live in chattanooga, tn. there's a few other guys around this area too. lets get together sometime! how far away is macon from chatt, tn?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.