Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my '94 3000GT VR4 on Saturday and promptly got a flat tire. So i try to change it but no wheel lock key. I say crap and call the guy that sold me the car and he says that Dobbs lost it when they rotated the tires and basically i am out of luck. I get a tow to the local Mitsu dealer and they set me up with a wheel lock key. While i am there i got to see this beautiful '99 3KGT VR4 and i know it has to be like one of the last ones in the U.S. on a dealer show room floor. That freakin thing is marked at 50k, i could hardly believe my eyes. Anyway i love this car so far and i cant stop driving it. It is the greatest car i have ever owned. I am in St. Louis right now but will be moving to Cincinatti, Ohio in mid-January. I am looking forward to attending the meets they look like a really good time and oh yeah i am still deciding on a name for my new girl.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had the same problem.I went to Dodge and they even referred me to the company that they get these locks from.He first tested all the wheel locks I had and since he only had one left, (for shop use)he gave me the wheel lock part # and the addresse for the company they get them from.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts