Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Always needing parts...
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been other reviews posted for Ninja Performance and I think that their excellent service merits another good review post.

I've made multiple purchases with them this year (and more to come soon) and have been nothing but happy with everything I've received and how fast I received it. Of all of the companies that I've purchased things from, these guys are #1 and they're always my first stop on any parts that I intend to buy new. The customer service has been great and their website is easy to navigate and has a lot of great information. So far, I have not seen any of their competitors beat their prices and free shipping is also a huge bonus.

Just wanted to give them another shout out and another thank you for all of the great work they do. I highly recommend checking out their website and spending those hard earned dollars somewhere that will make them go further.

· Registered
595 Posts
I second this review. I went there in person in april for the ninja meat and greet and definitely a great place. chris also is really good about answering emails no matter how stupid some of my questions are lol. he really is knowledgeable and the community members who also came seem to have great respect for ninja and really want to see the company succeed. it made me more excited to know i am investing my money knowing i am getting the best product and making sure i dont go the wrong route that might hurt my cars.

one experience that sticks out was the postal service charged me additional shipping that i had to pay because they messed up (the post office, not ninja). i notified chris and he reimbursed the extra shipping back to my account. i look forward to ordering more from them

· Registered
1,786 Posts
Gotta throw my 2 cents in here, I've been emailing chris over the past year or so with various questions about major and minor things and he has always responded quick regardless of whether or not it was pertaining to something I wanted to buy from him. I also just placed a fair sized order with him and he emailed me to let me know that most of my order is all put together and pulled from inventory, just waiting on a couple things to arrive before shipping out and to verify the details of my car to make sure I was getting the right parts. The customer service he provides has been excellent so far and his prices are hard to beat, not to mention the massive selection of parts he carries.

I will definitely be back for more.

· Always needing parts...
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotta throw my 2 cents in here, I've been emailing chris over the past year or so with various questions about major and minor things and he has always responded quick regardless of whether or not it was pertaining to something I wanted to buy from him. I also just placed a fair sized order with him and he emailed me to let me know that most of my order is all put together and pulled from inventory, just waiting on a couple things to arrive before shipping out and to verify the details of my car to make sure I was getting the right parts. The customer service he provides has been excellent so far and his prices are hard to beat, not to mention the massive selection of parts he carries.

I will definitely be back for more.
Yeah, very impressive. I'm also very happy that they don't mark everything up 40% like some other companies that sell parts for our cars (you know who you are...) lol..

I've spent a little over $620 with Ninja since February so far, I am planning on spending another $2000 or so with them to buy all the parts to build my new engine too. They'll be getting all my business for that build.

· Show me your twins
1,742 Posts
Ninja is the man! Excellent service!

· Registered
1,449 Posts
Besides DR turbos I got everything from him,free shipping helps.
Just checked my account,spent around $3000 with him over 3 years

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Got to agree with everyone else. Ninja is awesome! Large OEM selection of parts for our 3S's with minimal mark up and with fast and free shipping. It's a dream come true. Makes ordering parts for my restoration/build super easy to do right.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Is Chris at NinjaPerformance still doing work? Where in Ohio are they?

Thanks

· Creator of weird stuff...
4,727 Posts

· Registered
595 Posts
He is doing work but just talking to him at BRG he has a ton of customers and he wouldn't even take another job I requested of rebuilding my transmission. Just goes to show How many people want his services

· Registered
5,305 Posts
Writing good reviews about Chris/Ninja is alot like saying "Red Tomatoes" You almost don't need too.
:)

I'd like to share this again. My first order after I wrecked the blue car, just a simple little friendly message can be a big deal to a customer....

· Registered
106 Posts
I placed an order with him over three weeks ago and still waiting for it to ship. Is this fairly typical? I keep reading these reviews but this is getting a little silly in my opinion. I’m okay waiting the 7-14 days as I agreed to it... but we are closing in on a month. Anyway.... just wondering if you guys are experience the same type of wait times

· Premium Member
8,270 Posts
I placed an order with him over three weeks ago and still waiting for it to ship. Is this fairly typical? I keep reading these reviews but this is getting a little silly in my opinion. I’m okay waiting the 7-14 days as I agreed to it... but we are closing in on a month. Anyway.... just wondering if you guys are experience the same type of wait times
At this point, you have to be willing to wait... If you can't, buy somewhere else. He has had some help lately getting orders processed, but Chris personally has spent a large percentage of his time over the last few months (more than typical in his many years long fight) in hospitals trying to come up with the next possible treatment that can keep him going. He does keep the community informed of current events on facebook. For most of the community, buying from him is about supporting him in his fight. If it's something you can't afford to wait for, probably a good idea to find another option.

The orders WILL get shipped, it's just a matter of how soon.

· Registered
106 Posts
At this point, you have to be willing to wait... If you can't, buy somewhere else. He has had some help lately getting orders processed, but Chris personally has spent a large percentage of his time over the last few months (more than typical in his many years long fight) in hospitals trying to come up with the next possible treatment that can keep him going. He does keep the community informed of current events on facebook. For most of the community, buying from him is about supporting him in his fight. If it's something you can't afford to wait for, probably a good idea to find another option.

The orders WILL get shipped, it's just a matter of how soon.
ah. I can certainly empathize. Not in a terrible hurry and I certainly don’t mind helping someone who needs it. Thanks for letting me know as I’m not on Facebook

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.