1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you going to have your car on the road? I know you have a nice minivan but I don't think I've ever seen your stealth.....
bahaha its sad but true
for the last few years i think i have come to meets in every type of car EXCEPT a 3s...

unfortunately there is no way in hell that my stealth will be on the road. i doubt that it will be driven at all this year. it has become a "long term" project (as if 4 years? 5? hasnt been long enough already). the stealth is scattered all over my garage and i have the engine on a stand getting torn down.

HOWEVER my gto *should* be available for the cruise. it wont be pretty, but it will be running haha. it will be slightly embarrassing beside cars like yours though! these meets are good motivators for me at least :)

gto should be all wrapped up this summer. mostly just cosmetic things left to do now and finishing up some minor stuff. brakes/suspension/drivetrain/etc are all back in the car now. i actually even had the car out for a few hundred kms last year. i will try to get some shakedown kms on it this week before the cruise to make sure everything is in order :)

looking forward to the meet... should be fun!! :D

·
show me your tts
29 Posts
I just bought a 92 TT. I'd like to go to the next meet/cruise. I live in Sylvan Lake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts