Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BAWC: In the Mix
Joined
·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to the owner of the #4958 (which is for sale). Turns out the olive pearl car has 17" wheels and no CD changer, but it does have the factory sunroof. In your database, it lists the car as not having one.

Currently the car has only 31K. Attached are a couple pics. It's a hellova buy for someone. You're never going to see another car like this one again.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,229 Posts
G-Ell said:
I was talking to the owner of the #4958 (which is for sale). Turns out the olive pearl car has 17" wheels and no CD changer, but it does have the factory sunroof. In your database, it lists the car as not having one.

Nice catch, but my '96 database is 100% accurate. The car was not built with a sunroof, the current (and original) owner, Nick Baxevane, had the sunroof installed shortly after taking delivery. I've spoken to Nick at length about the car, it is a beauty, only selling due to health reasons. If it was VIN #4951 (no options car), it'd be sold ;) and a silver '96 would be on the market.

Thank you Alan for pointing me to this thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,641 Posts
Joe G. said:
Nice catch, but my '96 database is 100% accurate. The car was not built with a sunroof, the current (and original) owner, Nick Baxevane, had the sunroof installed shortly after taking delivery. I've spoken to Nick at length about the car, it is a beauty, only selling due to health reasons. If it was VIN #4951 (no options car), it'd be sold ;) and a silver '96 would be on the market.

Thank you Alan for pointing me to this thread.

gee...he know his shit
 

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
StealthR/T91 said:
gee...he know his shit
WOW! is the asking price public knowledge????? I am curious, though the 1 of 6 olive/ mitsu belgian green is a tough sell as far as color collectibility/desirability. If it's a mint one owner apparently, minus the roof alteration, it should go to a good home....

I found my dream tt, so I am not game for a 96. Maybe in 5-10 years.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,594 Posts
Wheres the car listed for sale at?
 

·
blk93stealthes
Joined
·
9,150 Posts
i thought the 18's were standered on the 96's.....damn i wish that car was the no option one so i could have picked up your silver 96....pffttt and alan said you would never sell it, all i gotta do is find that no options green car and trade you lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,641 Posts
there is the mitsu belgian green ..where i live...i dunno if its a vr-4 but a sexy color for sure
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
565 Posts
Joe G. said:
Nice catch, but my '96 database is 100% accurate. The car was not built with a sunroof, the current (and original) owner, Nick Baxevane, had the sunroof installed shortly after taking delivery. I've spoken to Nick at length about the car, it is a beauty, only selling due to health reasons. If it was VIN #4951 (no options car), it'd be sold ;) and a silver '96 would be on the market.

Thank you Alan for pointing me to this thread.
Sorry to side track but...

Joe-

Did you ever get in contact with the new owner of VIN #2095, (the repainted Orchid Pearl that was for sale last year)? Just wondering what happened to that car...
 

·
BAWC: In the Mix
Joined
·
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dyasol said:
Did you ever get in contact with the new owner of VIN #2095, (the repainted Orchid Pearl that was for sale last year)? Just wondering what happened to that car...
I tried contacting that guy, but he never returned my e-mails. Couldn't trace a phone number or anything. Really wanted to buy that car and restore its origonal color.
 

·
IDIC
Joined
·
4,390 Posts
G-Ell said:
I tried contacting that guy, but he never returned my e-mails. Couldn't trace a phone number or anything. Really wanted to buy that car and restore its origonal color.
So one of 4 Orchid Pearl '96 TT's was repainted..and now one of very few Olive Pearl's had a sunroof put in?!?!!
Damnit, people, stop ruining collector cars! Those are the only few collector cars available in the 3S line and they keep screwin' 'em up!!
jeez..

yeah, if anyone runs across an orchid pearl TT for sale, gimme a ring ;)
 

·
ASSCLOWN IN CHIEF OBAMA
Joined
·
8,401 Posts
Is anyone getting a virus emailed from [email protected]??

Be careful, I will tell him











Joe G. said:
Nice catch, but my '96 database is 100% accurate. The car was not built with a sunroof, the current (and original) owner, Nick Baxevane, had the sunroof installed shortly after taking delivery. I've spoken to Nick at length about the car, it is a beauty, only selling due to health reasons. If it was VIN #4951 (no options car), it'd be sold ;) and a silver '96 would be on the market.

Thank you Alan for pointing me to this thread.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,229 Posts

·
?Mark
Joined
·
16,578 Posts
And now I own it with 32000 miles on odometer. Thx for finding this Greg Dean
 

·
?Mark
Joined
·
16,578 Posts
15 years 1000 miles wow!
 

·
?Mark
Joined
·
16,578 Posts
it was Greg ellingson who refferred me to this post. cant u edit posts anymore in this new format??? No messages , no editing this new format sucks
 

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
Joined
·
6,344 Posts
Thread revival 15 years and 8 months later. Thats some thread revival. If i had picked up this car it would definately be getting a 60k service done.
 

·
?Mark
Joined
·
16,578 Posts
I
Thread revival 15 years and 8 months later. Thats some thread revival. If i had picked up this car it would definately be getting a 60k service done.
I got no money left lol
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top