Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts
Second request for refund sent on 10/11/05 via paypal.

Still no reponce from other forms of contact

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts
just an update. no nothing from anything. 3rd request via e-mail/paypal

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts
anyone ever get any $ from this guy? i know i havent

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Midnight Resolutions Update #1
I also talked to Kelvin on the phone this last Monday.

Kelvin - I believe I owe you more than just a lunch and a drink some time! As I promised on the phone, I'm still going to get you resolved. :p

Thanks for being so supportive man. Give me a call back anytime.

Talk to you again soon.

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts
This is my official return to this forum just to say this.

I am Kelvin Knudson and I have been in contact with Midnight-Haze about my orders for several weeks. In fact, he has called me on SEVERAL occasions and offered me a refund.

Even tho I REFUSED his money, he tricked me... He still sent me EXACTLY what I paid him.

He has been VERY professional about everything and VERY helpful when it comes to answering my questions.

I have always been a fan of his stuff and currently run it in my own stealth. I think what he did was a bummer, but all is forgiven.

Shawn. I heart you, and I think that anyone that tries to talk smack about u needs to actually talk to you first.

If there is any doubt about if this guy is any good, or legit, or whatever. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEAS!!!! ask ME about him.

In my book, he has 100% redeemed himself of ANY wrong doing and is invited to come to my B-day party anytime he wants!

A+++ for Shawn @ Midnight Haze, he created some VERY good products and is a VERY good person imho.

:)

· Cow man moo?
3,073 Posts
oh, and whoever thought it was a good idea to run a filter on "Mid night Ha ze" Is a putz... take that off please. He is NOT a scammer and does NOT deserve that.

Example = "A+++ for Shawn @ Midnight Haze aka Known Scammer, "

Thats just childish...

· 3SWiki.org
12,107 Posts
Thanks for making the return to post the above, Kelvin. This is leaps and bounds over what I'd expect anyone in this section to say. It took me damn long enough to get it back to you, but I'm very happy to have done so.

Alan/David/Warlord, I know you might be reading this thinking I bribed Jimmy - I swear I didn't! :suspect:

But anyway, truly - thank you Kelvin.

Midnight Resolutions Update 2 of 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.