Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
17,408 Posts
Do you still have those 6 speed rear diffs???
Yes, but I do believe we are down to one or 2 right now. Its 699.99 shipped to the US for a fully rebuilt unit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok well
I am in need of a 6 speed rear differential to match my USDM 6 speed transmission can you send me the info on how to get one from you guys?

17,408 Posts
Ok well
I am in need of a 6 speed rear differential to match my USDM 6 speed transmission can you send me the info on how to get one from you guys?
Absolutely, please paypal $699.99 to [email protected] and we will get one shipped to you in about a week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok so just curious but what is the service that is offered on eBay for the $384.99? It says this will require me to send my Core is the $699.99 because core charge or??? Just trying to figure what route is best. Thank you

17,408 Posts
Ok so just curious but what is the service that is offered on eBay for the $384.99? It says this will require me to send my Core is the $699.99 because core charge or??? Just trying to figure what route is best. Thank you
That's correct. The service in our website rvengeperformance.com is a little less due to ebay fees, but the 699 includes one of our cores. Your core must match the unit you want back, 6 or 5 speed.

17,408 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok I understand now. I will be sending payment later this afternoon via PayPal like you have instructed. Afterwards I will wait for instructions. Do you happen to have the six speed drive shaft as well by chance?

17,408 Posts
Ok I understand now. I will be sending payment later this afternoon via PayPal like you have instructed. Afterwards I will wait for instructions. Do you happen to have the six speed drive shaft as well by chance?
Awesome Nicholas, that sounds great. I'm afraid I do not have a six speed driveshaft.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok for some reason the payment got sent to revengeperformance not fixing things on my my end and will get this correscted for the 6speed USDM drift I need

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok thank you very much I have also ordered a 94-99 GTO 6 speed drive shaft being I couldn’t find just the front half shaft Even though I’ve read people use the 5 speed drive shaft with little to no issues I’m not trying to take any chances.

·
Registered
21 Posts
As far as I know, the only difference between the US and the JDM/Euro version of the 6-speed W6MG1 gearbox is the gearing of the front differentials.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes I know that found that out the hard way trust me lol.... That’s why I’m having to purchase a USDM 6speed differential because I thought I had a JDM 6speed transmission that would work perfect with the stick 5speed rear differential but that wasn’t the case. My question was with the 94-99 GTO 6 speed driveshaft just seeing if it was any different than any other 6speed drive shaft for these cars.

17,408 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts