Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing my brakes and need to support car completely off the ground....where are the safest points to place jack stands for those who have done this before? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Damn Jeff. You are like the Stealth God.:p ;) How long did it take you to make your entire website with all the pictures and info about our cars?

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts
Hmmmmmm, I prefer Stealth <B>Master</B>. :D

Yeah, <I>Master Stealth</I>. " Hello, Master Stealth, may we change your oil for you and rotate your tires?" Yeah, I like that. :)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Damn ain't that the truth! I was perusing Jeff's site for hours last night. The depth and quality is astounding.

I'm helping a friend install Eibachs this weekend and unfortunately that is one of the few things that aren't part of his past documented experiences.
:(

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Holy Cow! Stupid me, Thanks! I did see the Ground Controls description but they are different enough I wasn't sure how well I could transfer the information to Eibachs. The spring/strut link will work though. Thanks again! :D

·
UP THE IRONS!!!
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jeff....THANK YOU! YOU are GREAT! Honestly man....I'm being 100% serious...you should really consider taking your collection of info and making your own manual and copyrighting it. I'd buy it. Your pictures and explanations are 10 fold the service manuals and you get right to the point. You're a great guy and if you're ever in the Melboure/Orlando area....I'll gladly buy your a beer!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I personally have about 150 pages of Jeff instructions printed out and in a 3 ring binder. All the pages print out very nicely and the pictures come out pretty nice as well. It's invaluble, worth more than both my '93 stealth repair manuals and 3S backup manuals on CD (which are both bery useful themselves) combined.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I looked all over your site and could not find the jack point area....is there a search button I dont see?
I mean I followed this link of course but before I came here i was looking thru your website.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

·
Senior Fanatic
6,011 Posts
"You can lead a horse to a pond, but it still may not find the water." .... Confuscious Lucius

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.