Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha nobody would steal my rims unless they like two tone chrome and ungly ass silver rims. Good, solved that now how long can i leave them like that? Im restoring my car and its gonna be up there for a while.

· What have we here
4,836 Posts
Judging by the whitetrash yards I see around my area, I would assume until the car rots on top of them... :D
however if the cement blocks are all cracked about to crumble that is different

· Registered
180 Posts
I use four 14" Ranger wheels under all fours. I just jack up one at a time and stick a wheel under it. The face on the ranger wheels is just perfect, not jagged enough to ruin the tread and not to flat for the car to roll off. I myself would trust the whole cinderblock deal. Goodluck :nono:

1995 Dodge Stealth R/T TT Dark Blue 89,000
GReddy Turbo Timer - GReddy Type-S BOV - AutoMeter Boost Gauge/Pod - White Face Gauges - 3KGT Short Shifter - K&N Intake - Manual Boost Controller - 2.5" Test Pipe - 18" Alba Wheels With 245/40/18 Fuzion ZRi Tires

· Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea it doesnt hurt to save a few bucks if theres another household alternative but i did a little research on the cinderblocks and bunch of people dying from the cinderblocks crumbling lol.

· Registered
26 Posts
I would say yea prolly but for sure put a piece of 2x8 on top cause the if the load is not distributed evenly across the block say a piece of subframe focus all the force on one spot on the block like the skinny wall it can crack and crumble. Also never use a block on its side it has no strength in that direction only up and down like your are building a wall it it with a good piece of 2x8 to evenly spread the load.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.