Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share...

Ninja has always had my vote.

Chris Hill has always been very patient with me, and willing to answer my dumb questions that will probably never be relevant to me or my personal 3/S

This specific order he was very quick to get shipped out... I was going through emails at work, and went to check to see if he had shipped it (Tuesday) figuring he probably would have just then since I know hes pretty slammed usually, and to much surprise it had shipped out first thing Monday, and was due to arrive tomorrow. It's clear Bryans presence was showing.

When I got the parts, I was greeted with an nice note,

....being as I'm not a widely loved person in this community, this meant alot to me, and I felt like i had a tear coming when i read it.

Little things like that is what really attracts me to a specific vendor...

Showing your customers are more then just your paycheck to you, and going the extra mile to keep them coming back

Good job guys, Chris, Vicki, Bryan, Animals, etc. Keep it up.

· Registered
3,322 Posts
you sound like a girl LOL!

· Registered
3,322 Posts
I'm a very sensitive person outside the internett okkkkayyyyy likeeeee you don'ttt even knoooooo
Its a good thing bro. Thats very nice of him.

· Always needing parts...
3,212 Posts
Yep, there is a good reason they get most of my business. The level of service they provide is what sets them apart from most companies.

I'm pretty sure they'd have all my business if they had all the things I need lol. Aside from used parts that is. Someone's gotta keep Aaron (92VR4Widebody) in business haha.

20,248 Posts
yeah its nice to get a little extra attention sometimes. ricart mitsubishi included a free calendar in my last order.

· Premium Member
4,363 Posts
People can spend their money anyplace so customer service is what causes us to choose one place over the next because most vendors can get most of the stuff we need.

Chris Is not just a nice vendor but more importantly a nice guy. I actually dropped my car off to him to have it tuned because I like the way he uses the street instead of a dyno. He and his wife are nice people so it's easy to do business with him. So war zone man gone and cry like a girl it's all good, just don't do it too damn often .. hahaha lol..

· Registered
1,224 Posts
just wanted to add that ninja sent me a key chain bottle cap opener along with maybe 7 gaskets I ordered. Now might not seem like much but the fact that they gave me something for free when all i did was order gaskets (of all things), now that is what I call commitment! great job ninja.

Chris also took the time to get the correct exhaust gaskets for me and double check that I did order them properly for the correct size. He was super helpful and happy I got to exchange a few emails with all my silly questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.