Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Race fuel have kill some of my neurons ...!!! :D and there a re may things I had forgot..hahahaha, but it might be documented here in the forum servers.. :muahaha:

I'm very happy to see that some of you old guys are still here..

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,225 Posts
Jack T the OG is back:D

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Boricua-PR, DCIV, J-Groove, AdamVR4 et al, thanks :)

I feel bad not writing much because when car out of service and in problems I hide out LOL. Which means, like a decade (cry). Matt Jannusch, a bunch of others have Kept The Faith on here better than I.
Anyway hopefully David and Ray can get my car running great again and get it back to me for 2016.
Won't likely push it too hard for a long time because I REALLY NEED it to RUN for a long time before the next big problem/s.
We'll see.
Neat how the car's looks have IMHO stood up really well with time, they still look cool and so few around, if you have one that is modded and looks cool, they are just killer cool.
JT

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey,

Ray Pampena was around here about 6 months ago fixing my friends car. Ray is a great guy.. He was able to get about 850-AWHP from her..!! Impressive, but now he is having some issues with over heating, maybe the fans are not working properly, anyway he is still working on the issue.
He is not in a hurry since his other two cars are :
1. 2014 Charger Hellcat
2. 2012 Camaro ZL1

Ray also gave me some tips to get some extra HP out of my VR too. The tips were good enough to get some 20 to 30 extra awhp. I'm at the 600-AWHP range right now. ;)

:D

·
|RLII Photography|
3,183 Posts
Yeah. Time flies and a little part of me dies every time one of my brothers (Trevor, Rob, Jesse, etc, etc) leaves us.

You can pry the keys from my cold dead fingers though :D
Aw man, I'm not sure I should be considered in this group. I just had a lightly modded car that was easy on the eyes :) The rest of you guys were/are true pioneers in pushing the platform and went through a hell of a lot more headache than I ever did with my car.

I still miss my VR-4 like hell though! I've had a lot of special cars but nothing will ever match what the VR-4 meant. I still get sick about what happened, even though I got a pretty sweet consolation prize.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yep, surprised I am still here. I can still remember the first drive back from the dealer. Getting old - but gotta think young.

November of 1999 long time ago

·
?Mark
16,578 Posts
I am still going strong lol

·
Puts Out On 1st Date !
6,344 Posts
Still lurking about. The blue Stealth was wrecked by my son in May 2013. Currently I am slowly bringing a Pearl White '93 Stealth TT sunroof car back from the dead. It is 1 of 20 that was built identical in '93

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,225 Posts
Love the NSX. Black on black, targa...perfect!...Well, almost. Needs an SOS or lovefab turbo kit;)

·
|RLII Photography|
3,183 Posts
Love the NSX. Black on black, targa...perfect!...Well, almost. Needs an SOS or lovefab turbo kit;)
It's actually a tan (camel) interior! Which is my preference. 1 of 5 Berlina Black/Camel 98s. I think the tan interior fits the character of the car more, personally. But my 335 has an all black interior, even the headliner, so it's nice to have something different :)

Funny you should mention that second part...

It's a LoveFab 'Stage 2' kit. Single Precision 6062 @ ~10psi, AWIC, meth injection for safety, AEM FIC for tuning. It's about 50-60 whp too much for this light of a car, which is just right :)

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,225 Posts
Tan interior will work also:D. You basically bought my perfect cruising car. Can't believe the turbo wasn't one of the first pics you posted! TTop NSX and turbo. Yum.

·
no speed limits here
3,438 Posts
The longer I drive my car, the more attention it gets. I love it!

3SI and its members have been invaluable in helping me keep my car on the road.

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
When I got my 91 used in late 93 or early 94, I never suspected I would still have it 23 years later. Like some, I let it sit too long, didn't need it but kept it around refusing to let the kids drive it when they got old enough(they rode in car seats in back seat of stealth when I got it).

Glad to see there are some of the elders still around, and i'm encouraged to see some have remained true and still drive their 3S. They need to be remembered, they deserve it. They looked so good even standing still, and had so many neat toys like active exhaust and suspension long before todays cars. I think I got too old for it though, when it hurts to get your leg around the steering wheel and you get a cramp in your hip just getting in, maybe its time to consider moving to something taller and roomier.

·
?Mark
16,578 Posts
All I need is an Olive Green 96 RT TT and my 3S collection is complete

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
When I got my 91 used in late 93 or early 94, I never suspected I would still have it 23 years later. Like some, I let it sit too long, didn't need it but kept it around refusing to let the kids drive it when they got old enough(they rode in car seats in back seat of stealth when I got it).

Glad to see there are some of the elders still around, and i'm encouraged to see some have remained true and still drive their 3S. They need to be remembered, they deserve it. They looked so good even standing still, and had so many neat toys like active exhaust and suspension long before todays cars. I think I got too old for it though, when it hurts to get your leg around the steering wheel and you get a cramp in your hip just getting in, maybe its time to consider moving to something taller and roomier.
I got mine the same time, late 93 or early 94. Ive got a little over 210,000 miles on it now, about 100,00 on the rebuilt motor still running strong, knock on wood.

Mine has been neglected the last few years due to many changes in life but I had to start driving it recently due to loaning my daughter the Toy so I could do some work on her BMW for a couple of week. I dont remember it being that hard to get in and out of the car 20 years ago. lol

Of course EVERY time I drive it I get some kid in a Honda wanting to race. I just lol, most of the time. ;) I do play with a few more worthy cars once in a while like vets and Porsche and I'm still surprised at how quick the Stealth is. :)

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
Had more street challenges in the stealth than almost any other car I've owned. Compared to years of mustang ownership, and terminator cobra ownership, the stealth got challenged far more often. No one has challenged me in the challenger, and I've had it for 5 years now. Not sure why, but think I may add more power even without the challenges. Only my first car got challenged more, but times were different back then. It hasn't moved in a lot longer period than the stealth, and I'm still trying to get it back on the road.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts