Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting really cold out. I have to fix this...what could it be? No power is going to the switch plug. No fuses are blown...how much will it cost to have a shop do it? Money is tight right now!

C

·
0 Posts
So you're saying no voltage is going to the connector where the window regulator motor connects to in the door?

Maybe as a temporary fix apply power to the motor manually so you can at least get your windows up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great...at least I could drive it around for awhile...how do I apply power to the moter?
Something that might help figure my problem out...when I put the test light to the switch, it doesnt light up at all, but one connection must have power or something because the door locks click. My door locks never worked anyway...but it does the same thing that it did when my windows worked.(clicks like it is trying to lock) Now how do I add power to the motor just to get my windows up? Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Let's break it down by the #'s

1st I need to know what year and model Stealth or GT is!

2nd the power travels through a fusible link located in the engine compartment.( #9)*

3rd The power then passes through a relay(#C-07X) located in different relay boxes depending on the year!

4th There is a window lock switch, next to the door lock switch be sure that this is off.

This should get you started.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93 Vr4
How do I check the relays...etc?
How do I go about replacing them if needed?
Any/all help is very appreciated!!
The sooner the better! Brrrr!

·
Registered
208 Posts
windows and such

I can send you a diagram on how to check a relay.
I need to know what year your car is to know where this relay is.
Also is it one window or both that doesn't work?
By the way.
Youv'e got mail!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts