Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

It's About to Get Busier

198 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sixsixfour 
#1 ·
Hi, Everyone,

I'm writing this with concerns. First of all, I feel like we've all been a little less than stellar at checking in on this forum lately. I really need for that to change.

Registration is expected to begin this weekend (we hope). If not this weekend, then the next, but no later than that. We've got to get the ball rolling. Because of the additional things we're adding this year, I expect it'll be pretty busy.

I've done all that I can to track everyone down when I need them, but I really need effort from you guys, too. I need you to check in to find out what needs to be done. The truth is that I'm running a retail business (it's the holidays - you can do the math on that one), teaching at my full level (in a retail business - again, you can do the math), trying to plan NG08, and, of course, it's the holidays and, well, let's just say shopping could be an issue this year. There's more, too, but I won't get into it. Needless to say, I just don't have the time to call everyone all the time when I could just as quickly and easily type a post here, say it once, and everyone can see it. So...

Point blank... I need everyone to check in more frequently.

Sponsors... Starting to look better. If you know of a company that supports the 3S platform but isn't listed as a 3si sponsor, please let me know. I have information to send to them.

T-shirts will be offered in 4 colors this year. Alan is working on the programming for that now. I'm sure you've all seen the posts about the driving school. We're working on that, too. I'm still working on the budget and getting very nervous about the cost of this NG. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I got a little freaked out after last year's low attendance.

That'll pretty much do it. Please keep your eyes/ears open. We may need you on short notice to help with things, offer suggestions, or just to check in so we know you're still there and a part of the team. It's really hard to feel like a team when we're not communicating. I guess I, personally, am REALLY feeling that pinch. And with how busy life is right now, I could also use a little extra support... Even if it's just to check in and say "What can I do" once in a while...

Thanks everyone. Sorry if I sound bitchy. It's not meant that way - I'm just running out the door so I typed quickly. I'm not mad, just need to feel like the Committee is all together.

Lori

See less See more
#2 ·
of course, it's the holidays and, well, let's just say shopping could be an issue this year.
Just remember I celebrate HANUKKAH, so you have less time for me than your Christmas peeps. Better get my gift first.

just to check in so we know you're still there and a part of the team.
Checking in. What can I do to help?

#4 ·
Josh, no worries... I have the PERFECT gift for you! It's a "Honey Do" list!! Aren't you excited??? It'll be the best gift you receive all year! :)

Peggy, I know you are... And I appreciate it more than you know. I tried pm'ing him, but the name doesn't appear to be right. Any other thoughts as to what it might be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.