Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New prices on Items for sale cheap!!!

I have a few items I am selling. All price shipping is included anywhere in 48 states only.

2-SONY 16MB & 4MB Memory Stick (used on several SONY products) $15

RIO PMP300 MP3 player (missing cables only) have instruction, audio manager cd,parallel port adapter-good condition $30 obo.SOLD

Charcoal OEM shit knob off my 92 TT-great condition $20 SOLD

92 TT Red spoiler-good condition $90 SOLD

Sony PS2 games: Metal Gear Solid 2- good condition $15
Extermination-great condition $15
Le Mans 24 Hours-great cond. $10

If you are interested in any of the items please email me direct at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
173 Posts
You can get MGS2 for PS2 new for $20...$15 if you use the coupon from the Best Buy ad in EGM for $5 off any $20+ game...

If you can quote me a better price, I may buy it from you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The reason it's $20 is, it includes shipping.
It is for those people who don't have the time to go clipping coupons from EGM and running to Best Buy. If you can get it from Best Buy at that price then more power to you. Just remember, $15 from Best Buy + tax +gas to get there. Heck your saving a whopping few dollars!
Thanks for the inquiry.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Re: reply

hotwheels09 said:
The reason it's $20 is, it includes shipping.
It is for those people who don't have the time to go clipping coupons from EGM and running to Best Buy. If you can get it from Best Buy at that price then more power to you. Just remember, $15 from Best Buy + tax +gas to get there. Heck your saving a whopping few dollars!
Thanks for the inquiry.
My point was not to flame or "slash your throat"...it was to point out that you can get MGS2 at ANY store for $20 right now. Heck, I can get it at my local Super Target while I'm buying groceries...so that is not any hassle, gas money or trip out of my way. Waiting a week for somebody to ship a used product, however, is.

·
Registered
799 Posts
gimme more info on the RIO player,

what cables are needed!?!?

lemme know
thanks,
matt k

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.