Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've now had my r/t for like, a week and still haven't had a chance to race anyone!!!!
I have a feeling I'm going to go out crusing this weekend looking for trouble ;-)
So far I've had the car up to 120, but i didnt want to go any higher since the brakes are acting kinda funny (warped rotors methinks).
Oh well, I'll continue being bored for a while, and I'll be sure to post a war story as soon as I have one.

~matt

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
e mial matty @ [email protected]

i sure he will race u, he has a NA Z and lives in LV. and he's a new Z driver. so u two can learn to race with each other.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have the same thing happen too me. But it is more of a cock tease since I am usually behind a car I would race but then before I can get up next to them they turn off. It is ridiculous the number of cars this happens to me with. In the last week alone I have had it happen about 10 times. 5 were LS1 F-bodies, one BPU Supra, two C5's and one Viper. All of these would of been good/fun races but for some reason EVERY one of them turned into a neighborhood or parking lot. But it is ok because I usually still get at least one good race a week. I just get tired and start egging people on with throttle blips and my BOV.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HaloZ:
thanks, I e-mailed him, so we'll see how it goes.

~matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts