Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal i want to get some white face gauges made but i want a dragon design on the tach here is a pic of what i want the dragon to look like (i want it alot smaller than this of course) but is it possible for someone to make this or am i dreaming?

Attachments

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
You can print out the gauges with that on them. Someone has roadrunner and other stuff printed out so i don't see why that would be to hard.

-Jeff

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
There's a place called Lincoln Motorsports who will print guages with whatever desgin you want on them. They can also change the font, color, font size, etc. You will have to send them a core set, but they do AWESOME work. Here's a pic of a set they did for a SC buddy of mine. They charged $55 for his.

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
hehehe, speeyunk, I taught that guy how to make those gauges. He's only 20 minutes from me :D. His gauges aren't bad either. I can do anything he can do ;). I haven't made a set of gauges in a while, but I'll see what I can come up with in my spare time. They run $50 shipped for a set of 6. We'll talk about the layout on AIM later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.