Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after much searching i have come across an interesting find. A dealer not too far from me is selling a 97 base model 3kgt for 11k (it has no accidents ect etc) with 59 thousand miles. Its a completly gorgeous car, and I would not hesitate to get it if it were only dohc. Now as this is my first car, i guess it doesn't really matter how fast it is for a while, and two or three years down the line, when I save up some cash, i could do a jspec tt swap or something. Anyway, back to my questions, do you guys think its a good deal and, if it is should i settle for sohc?

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Tough decision I think I would wait and get a DOHC though. I got mine $5k, 94, and 90,000 miles.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
that is what all my friend's been saying too, They do have a 94-95 base model on the lot, all the options, little less mileage for same price, but after looking up kbb private party value on the 97 i dunno what to do again (is around 15k). Btw here is a pic of the 97

Attachments

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts

There a 94 vr4 up here in NC black not sure the milage for 8995 on a lot and a 92 green vr4 for 6995

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Don't jump the gun. I know it is exciting to get your first car but that excitment will run out real quick when you get you ass handed to you by a honda. Then you will be kicking yourself. Get the TT/vr4

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, i wanted a vr4 really badly. I guess I will hold off on getting a car until i graduate in may, then i can get afford a nice 95 or 96 vr4. Although, if you find out anyting about that 94 for 9k, i am still interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts