Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
3SNY - HondaTurtleFTW
4,754 Posts
Probably repainted it Danube blue. The stock blue for first gens was Fiji blue(which is an amazing color, in my opinion)

·
?Mark
16,616 Posts
yeah you dont see the danube blue to much, a guy in TX is looking for these color parts but cant find them at all. I have only seen 3/4 in the 8 years on 3si

·
ALL Wheel Drifter
725 Posts
Danube Blue on a 3000gt...Mariana Blue on a Stealth :)

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
I didn't think the dark blue was available in 91. Is Fiji blue the same color as Napier blue? When i bought some touch up paint it was coded as fiji blue even though it was called napier blue in the paint chip book. In either case, the napier blue WAS rare in 91, with only 78? TTs built that color. Only one color was rarer and that was sandstone beige...and who wanted that color? thats almost a non color.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
13,257 Posts
... Only one color was rarer and that was sandstone beige...and who wanted that color? thats almost a non color.
Actually, on a Stealth its called Wheat Beige Metallic....I kinda like it :D

Bob. :)

·
4G63 swap initiated
7,360 Posts
I LOVE the wheat beige metallic stealths!!! I have seen some gold 1g 3000gts also. Nobody believes me :)

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
sorry to have spoken ill of your color bob. I love tan inside a car, not too crazy about it on the outside of a car.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
That's the Danube Blue color.

·
ALL Wheel Drifter
725 Posts
Wheat beige is also called Nairobi gold on a 3000 and I've only ever seen one in person.. And it was a TT rolling down th highway near my house

1 - 20 of 32 Posts