Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the 60s-70s here right now :)

we got 2 inches of snow once last month, and they shut down the city. 224+ accidents. School was closed for 2 days. people cried.

·
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
3,922 Posts
in the 60s-70s here right now :)

we got 2 inches of snow once last month, and they shut down the city. 224+ accidents. School was closed for 2 days. people cried.
we are buried under a couple feet still from the past 2 weeks, now we got a ton of ice on top of it here in NY, I have fallen in this crap twice since yesterday and I am weak and sick, yeah... well _____ you

·
Registered
38 Posts
We have little melting going on was like 34 or 35 today, but still plenty snow left. It snowed like 4-5 inches Mon evening. Winter won't be done with us for like 6 wks or so. You know you miss it, don't try hide it !

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have little melting going on was like 34 or 35 today, but still plenty snow left. It snowed like 4-5 inches Mon evening. Winter won't be done with us for like 6 wks or so. You know you miss it, don't try hide it !
wife and i are probably going to try to come back up once our house gets enough equity to sell. then we will put in for orders back up there. i do miss the place, but winter is definitely not fun!

·
Registered
534 Posts
we got 10 inches in arkansas city .ks and it is 1deg right now with a high of 20 so maybe on the pavement but thats it ...had to get my real 4x4 out .

by the way real quick question ..Why do people stop in the snow drifts when trying to pull onto a main road .wouldnt make more sense to stop behind the drift and wait for traffic to clear .then punch and actually make it through the drift.???i pushed a bunch of people out this week and none of them got this concept ...i dont get it but maybe i'm just a dumb red neck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts