Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling these two parts, which are both brand new, because I have decided that I want to save up for bigger turbos, fuel etc.. The Optional Wiring Harness I don't really car about and will sell it for $45 shipped. The Intrax Springs I Ordered from 3sxperformance about a month ago. They have sat in the box and I no longer want them. I think I would rather spend the money on an Arc2. I am asking for $230 shipped on the springs (they are $240 new and w/ shipping they run $260 Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested. To reiterate:

BLITZ SBC-ID OPTIONAL WIRING HARNESS - $45 SHIPPED

INTRAX SPRING KIT (BRAND NEW NEVER OUT OF BOX) - $230 SHIPPED

I have an invoice to prove that the springs were ordered on 10/17, I just recently decided that I would not be putting them on my car.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
i love your car man. somebody buy these, theyre BRAND NEW, youre saving a good $30. he needs to be able to get an arc2 and some big turbos for his car.:bandit:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still for sale as of 12/6

TTT

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Harness no longer for sale

Wiring harness no longer for sale, but will trade intrax springs for kenne-bell-boost a pump. This pump is $209 from dynamic racing. I am looking for a brand new kit since my springs are brand new. If you are willing to make this deal e-mail me at: [email protected]

-Soon the springs will go on e-bay if I get no replies.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too lazy for ebay

I've been pretty lazy and honestly I hate ebay, no one ever pays, so the spring are still available as of 1/18/03, make me an offer. Don't hesitate to e-mail me no matter what the date is, sometimes these things sit on the board for 6 months. My e-mail once again is [email protected]

·
Registered
106 Posts
The springs are still for sale? Im guessing that they work with ECS? I have a 91 SL, but they should work wont they? If so, what is the drop front/rear?

thanks, Max

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Cars they will fit

madmax said:
The springs are still for sale? Im guessing that they work with ECS? I have a 91 SL, but they should work wont they? If so, what is the drop front/rear?

thanks, Max
Unfortunately these will only fit the following cars: 91-99 3000GT VR-4 (excluding Spyder), 91-96 Stealth TT. Thanks for the interest though. By the way the Intrax Springs lower the car 1.5" - 1.75", this is even more than the Eibachs. They make the car look great, no more ugly gap in the wheel well and handling and cornering are greatly improved. Intrax springs are the best you can get for the 3000gt/Stealth; nothing else will get rid of the gap in the wheel well like these, they look awesome.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Crap! Just curious, but do you know why they would only work on the TT's? I think I've seen them advertised on webpages as TT's only, but I just dont understand why. Any info on this would be appreciated.

Thanks, Max

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Springs are Sold, Harness no longer available

Sorry, springs have been sold as of 1/19/03. As for your questions, the drop is 1.5" to 1.75". I'm not sure why they only fit TT's, check with 3sxperformance.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts