Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drunken Barmaids
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyboby bought that stick on antenna you place in your cell phone. It sells for about $20.00.
The commercial cliams amazing gains in reception. I just want to know if it really works as claimed.

·
Drunken Barmaids
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn bastards are feeding off my urge to get more reception.
Thanks Paul.

·
PING? PONG!
663 Posts
hans, his talking about the internal antana upgrade thing via this sticker/chip thing, that don't work... his not talking about phones, his talking about the upgrades.... :D

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
They are sold at Staples(office superstore) Buy one test it out if you dont like it return it, get full money back.
heh...I hated staples...but I liked the paycheck....tomorrow I will have a job.
Jeff

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Awww Come on Jeff...Staples isnt that Bad. I am the BM lead in 1079 and I have an Awesome Sales Manager so I really dont mind it. But it would be a real Pain In the Ass if I didnt have a cool sales Manager.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I had a cool sales manager store 322. But he left for a few months to cover another store. I was their for 1 year 7 months, it gets sucky after a while. yes I worked as a BM too.

-Jeff

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
ah .... all those fond memories .... I was there when Staples had their crazy computer blitzes and packages...try working BM by ur self when some retart wants either a eMAchine or HP or Compaq ... and setting up that 4-year MSN contract for them. :D

Store 82 and 39. Now working somewhere a whole lot better and no more sickly red shirts :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts