Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wanting one of these for a while. If i can get a list of who would be interested...i'll email a ton of stores and see if we get any responses. They retail for 350..and you can find for 300 on ebay. Anyone Interested?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah im gonna call on monday. I know my friends dad bought 4 for his whole family and got a discount.

·
Bring it On
716 Posts
if you can get a good price I'm in

·
Registered
267 Posts
Im interested as well, I was just about to buy one off the site at full price. Keep me informed.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have one I bought a few years ago and am planning on doing the trade in with them for the newer upgraded model, it is by far the best radar detector I have ever used. I am positive I would have had at least a dozen tickets in the last 5 years without this. So far none when I used it, I did get one in puerto rico but they weren't using radar and I didn't even have it in the car at that time, but the speeding tickets there are only 15.00 each haha

·
Registered
163 Posts
I am in if it is a good deal

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just talked with them....they do not do group buys anymore cause people were buying them and selling them on ebay for more.

suck

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
JonathanA71 said:
just talked with them....they do not do group buys anymore cause people were buying them and selling them on ebay for more.

suck
Well thats easy. Tell them to do the group buy, and drop ship to each person individually. That way one person is not getting 20 units.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I WANT IN!

I need one FAST!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.