Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the k&n, the stillen, and the HKS, which is the better intake? I know the HKS is a lot more, so is it better?

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Well the Stillen, K & N, HKS.....they will all add the same amount of horses or about the same. It is about a .001 difference in Horses. HEHE:p .... So any which one is ok.;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh well, my gf's stepdad got me an hks intake for xmas. Cool guy, he owns a c5 vette with exhaust intake wires ignition and is thinking of going turbocharger. That car has some serious balls though without any induction. I was in a vr4 to 140, and i was in his vette to about 135, difference...the vette was pulling very very very hard. Oh well, thanks for the input.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah one more piece of input would be to look into the Stage I Upgrade from DynamicRacing.com. They offer a Stillen Intake and Unorthadox Underdrive Pulley's with the Belts.;) Pretty good price if you ask me.;)

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
donny 92 - If you already have the HKS intake, I would keep it. Its either better or the exact same as the others. I would keep it if I was you. ;)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it doesnt really matter now, but i guess i just wanted to hear someone say that hks has a 55 hp intake:D

·
Registered
229 Posts
no man im sorrry.....it doesnt add 55hp. My HKS adds about 75 hp, dont under estimate the power of the HKS intake!! :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
HEHE :D ...I didnt even notice he had an intake .... the words were seperated on my computer when I was reading his sig. It took me about 5 turns of reading to finally see HKS intake. HEHE:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts