Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if there is I wiring harness that would work with the factory system that would allow me to install a pioneer AVX-P7300 CD player/ 7 in motorized TV. If so can you tell me were to get one and how much. I would also like to know if any one has this installed and how hard it was to install. I also if it matters I have a 95 VR-4 which I dont think that it matters though. I would like any and all comments on doing this.:D

·
Canada Eh!
523 Posts
I don't think there is one

Assuming your VR-4 has the infinity system with the external amplifier under the passenger seat I do not think you can get a wireing harness for your stereo.

when you say you want it to work with the factory systen are you referring to the speakers only? because the CD player/moniter should have amplified out puts that you can run your factory speakers with. If it do not you will need to get some amps to run your speakers.

Another thing if you install the monitor unit I would suggest that you get a direct 12V source from your fuse box or battery, I say this because I have a clarion monitor/cd/dvd player installed in my car and it does not get enough power through the factory wiring(the power source is a shared circuit with the dome lights and does not give enough power at times!!)

You can shoot any Q's you have here and I will do my best in answering them!!!:D

Mike:cool:

·
Registered
580 Posts
you can get universal one at any store that will seel your screens.
personally id rather put them in the visors its so much cooler.
i do installs like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.