Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
ummmm ok i dont know anything about these lights, i would like to order some but i dont know what to get... i want 8000k but what is the h4 and 9006 or 9007? just tell me what i would need to order for a 95 3000gt headlights 8000k. Than:D ks

·
Registered
215 Posts
hmm plannin on getting some 55w 8000k.. will you have other bulbs available in the future rather than those 2?

·
deftracing.com
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
hmm plannin on getting some 55w 8000k.. will you have other bulbs available in the future rather than those 2?
I havew those because they are the ones that work well, as well as look gooed. any higher and you start to look like the cheap ebay blue lights. These are real HID's, so i reccomend not going higher.... what were you thinking about?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I havew those because they are the ones that work well, as well as look gooed. any higher and you start to look like the cheap ebay blue lights. These are real HID's, so i reccomend not going higher.... what were you thinking about?

a bit of purpleish tint to them which kelvin is that?

·
Unknown 3000GT VR4 :**
3,071 Posts
I am going to run a special on these for these till the 20th for $175 SHIPPED!

This week only, limited kits in stock, so first come first served!

PM me to order!
Arghh!! I left for the weekend and no access to a PC! :( Can I still paypal for the 55watters with $200 shipped price?

·
Registered
752 Posts
sorry if this is a repost, but are the H3 the style that will fit in 1st gen fog lights?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Heres what the bulbs look like for 1st gen fogs

·
SlowTT
1,183 Posts
yes the first gen foglights are h3 as are most foglights

141 - 156 of 156 Posts