Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
do you have the wiring (from the back of the head unit to the trunk), power cables (not even sure if it has any), and mounting hardware. I got a 95 base and i don't think its prewired even tho it has the infinity system headunit and speakers.

·
Registered
326 Posts
how difficult would it be to run the wires to the trunk? I've never even taken off a side panel or whatever before, so will this be hard? I thought my car would be wired too since it has the system, just not the changer, but I guess not since I can't find it anywhere, unless its hidden somewhere.

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
if you have the 93+ Infinity deck, im almost 99.9999 precent sure its pre wired. you may have to look a bit. Someone may need to verify... I have one i wanna get rid of also... But i wont steal danks thread.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, here's the deal. It does have the two sets of wires coming out the back to hook it up. One's a thick wire with a plug on the end, the other is two thin wires (black and orange) attached to a adapter plug. It does have the mounting brackets, but not the screws.

Batman - I have no idea how difficult it would be to run wires to the trunk. Sorry.

Oblivion - I'm not sure if it will work with any deck.

Black1995GTbase - Hi-jacker!!!!!:D I actually don't care if you take this thread over, be my guest.

This unit has a sale pending, I will keep everyone informed of it's status when I find out.

Dan

·
Head of Society of Bob
3,889 Posts
if your sale doesn't work out, I want it too.

Btw, the wires should be pretty easy to find, if they exist. They end up under the carpet right behind the rear seats.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I also have a factory 6 disk changer for sale. Im no hijacker so the first sales should definitely goto DanK but after his sells come my way.
[email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^Don't listen to the hijacker:D :p ^^ All sales should go his way first. Mine's sold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.