Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Woot!
1,606 Posts
I wouldnt say we are jackasses, However no one like to be "demanded" to answer something. However to push a joke across I would have also used smiles or lol, or a "thanks in advance" However if you needed a answer right away a BB/Forum is not the way sometimes it takes a day to get the answer your looking for. but there are a lot of sites with info to go through. Anyway Welcome to the board, hope you do stick around. I personally would have gone with the same replacment or upgraded to a new unit with 2 pair outputs and a mita adapter for the stock amp. I do not know how well this one will sound comparative to the other. if you really want to use the stock amp without doing much you can get the mita and a four speaker line converter but then with that much wrappd up you could have just gone with another unit. I dunno. Let us know how this turns out, worse case would be you would ebay off the one you got for another. or you could sell it on the board here.
-John

· Registered
41 Posts
First of all, you grow up dickhead!! I'm gonna say it only once, and then if you reply back with your fucking lowsy attitude, then you will get it thrown right back into your face again bud. I'm 29 years old, I'm grown up. There is such a thing as a sense of humor, which is what I was trying to display on my previous thread, and then there is such a thing as GODDAMNED COMMON COURTESY, which you apparently don't have. You've pissed me off now....bring it jackass!!
:ROFLMAO::LOL:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts