Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of Infinity setups? Right now I have 5.25" fronts and 6x9" rears - reference series. I'm going to be buying an Infinity Kappa 255a 5ch amp and a Kappa 10" sub. I'm just wondering what the rest of you think of the Infinity systems compared to other brands. I've only had the opportunity to really hear a few other brands like Blaupunkt, Pioneer, Jensen...... just wondering how it stands up, even with the new big boys like the RF Punch series.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Aftermarket Infiniti components are pretty nice. But really every company makes there own (high-end) products. I have always been loyal to JL Audio subs. I'm on my 3rd set since I was 16 and i'm 27 now. For subs, without a doubt they last the longest and handle the most power than anything else that I have installed in past customers cars. AudioBan are pretty sweet too, but still new and some friends blew them within a few months. Back to the components. It really depends on how much you want to spend. I have Sony Moble ES components w/crossovers. I never liked sony but they were not too expensive and look bad-ass (there a shiny anodized red) they sound fantastic and look great in the doors. I have 75watts RMS going thru all four. Powered by a Class D "DEI" Directed 4chan. amp and have a Class D 600 mono sub amp to my twin JLAudio 12W6"s. Just remember that you get what you pay for....
My fav. brands JLAudio, Kicker, MB Quart( $$$ ) , Boston Acustic's( $$$ ) , SoundStream. Check out www.onlinecarsterio.com they have great prices and free shipping!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.