Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else sell them ? instead of bidding on ebay?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
And, are they reliable yet? All I've heard from most people is how they always tend to go out......:confused: Then all that work just to replace them. That's enough to keep me isolated from them as if they were the plague.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
They look to be made the same as the older style sentout by the ebay seller voodoojuju.

Voodoo is a good seller. He, unlike the other guy, that sells the gauges marked 'GTO' will stand behind them if they go out.

Apparently, the older batch (as you see in NR's pictures) are made with thin connections, and they tend to break.

Voodoo complained to the manufacurer overseas, and they sent him new ones, and redesigned them.

I had gotten a set of the old ones, and my fuel gauge was acting up. It works on and off, mostly on lately, but still I wanted it corrected. I sent Voodoo an email, and he is sending me a new set, as we speak. I should receive them this week; that way, I can swap them out, only taking my dash apart once, and then send him back the bad ones ASAP. (as I had promised)

I thoroughly stand behind Voodoo and his gauges. As for that other guy, with the gauges marked 'GTO', I've heard that he tells you that it's 'YOUR PROBLEM' if they go out. Pretty crappy customer service if you ask me.

Otherwise, I LOVE the indiglos. Worth all the hassle, and frustration. (assuming the new set looks to be made different, and I don't have any issues with them.) I'd be willing to put up with pulling the guages about once a year. (and get free ones under warranty) That's how worth it they are in my opinion. Any more frequently than once a year, or if I had to pay 80 bucks each time, and I'd be pissed.

that's my $.02

Elton

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
nrauto manufactures their own indiglo. the 3000GT indiglo is farily new so no one knows the real quality. but the honda guys said they are the best indiglo on the market right now. so i would go with that.

as for voodoo. i bought a pair from him. but they are alright. i don't know if its going to last more than half a year though...:rolleyes:

·
Now BOOSTED
926 Posts
I agree with Elmo. This guy sent me a new set without me sending him the old ones. He does stand behind his product. I guess there is no way of telling if they are going to fade soon or last a long time.

I think they look awesome, and I am very happy with them.

NR auto has a great reputation, they make high quality products. I believe they only make it for the TT.

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Voodoo is a very good seller, he sent me another set first. I have to get this old set back to him, I keep forgetting(I'm not in love anymore....).:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if i was how do i buy from this voooodooo guy? Do I catch him on a ebay bid? or does he deal personally too?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Whoa just went to the NRauto.com site and its expensive... alot more expensive then the ebay bid ones...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks sbzro00, i just emailed him hopefully i'll get a reply.... does any of you guys know what is his range in prices for indiglo gauges?

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
I paid $80 bucks.

And that was thruogh one of Voodoo's auctions on Ebay.

He'll most likely sell them to you, $80 plus shipping. Just say Elton referred you. :) (I told him I'd be sending some guys his way)

Elton

·
Now BOOSTED
926 Posts
Elmo said:
I paid $80 bucks.

And that was thruogh one of Voodoo's auctions on Ebay.

He'll most likely sell them to you, $80 plus shipping. Just say Elton referred you. :) (I told him I'd be sending some guys his way)

Elton

You suck;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts