Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 VR4 and I am looking for some body parts and other stuff. I have a pretty much all stock vr4 and it needs a side skirt and deck lid i have a fully functional silver one on it.

·
3S addict since '95
1,404 Posts
I'm just west of Dayton Ohio, 2 minutes from I-70. I have a pearl white Stealth hatch. $50 if you come pick it up. $75 with the matching banana wing. Not perfect, but it's Pearl white.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking for all the little doors in the hatch area,, spare tire, the tear drops under front headlights, rims, any of those. front turbo manifold.

·
3S addict since '95
1,404 Posts
Looking for all the little doors in the hatch area,, spare tire, the tear drops under front headlights, rims, any of those. front turbo manifold.
I have the front marker lights. They're the hockey-stick shaped RT version (see pics in original post). The passenger side has a very tiny crack. I can get you closeup pics.$90 shipped for the pair. I have a front turbo manifold that's still on an engine. $125 shipped. I have the 1G R/T 16" wheels shown on this car $150 + shipping for the set. I'd need to check and make sure I have all 4 center caps. I also have purple metallic powder coated 17" 1G TT wheels $400 + shipping for the set. As for the trunk covers, you need all 4 of the rectangular ones along the taillight panel? How about the one that goes over the jack? Or the two that screw in down low, beside the plastic bins? Strut covers? Let me know on all of those and I'll see what I have. Should have everything I think.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The front lights for r/t won't work for my vr4 they are different but as far as trunk panels and front manifold yes to all 4 by taillight and yes the the two that screw in down low need them all tire jack cover not yet but eventually

·
3S addict since '95
1,404 Posts
The front lights for r/t won't work for my vr4 they are different but as far as trunk panels and front manifold yes to all 4 by taillight and yes the the two that screw in down low need them all tire jack cover not yet but eventually
Okay let me see what I have and I'll get back to you in a day or two.

Do you have a pic of the 17" wheels?
Here's a seperate thread for the wheels, with pics...

·
3S addict since '95
1,404 Posts
I have the 4 covers that go across the back. I also have the two down low on the sides that screw in beside the trays. Those aren’t pictured because I need to pull them from another car. $75 shipped for all 6 pieces. I’ll also include 6 plastic twist clips and 2 screws. If you need the strut covers shown, add $35 for the pair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts