Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished watching the movie "The Rock" and they are sent there to get rid of the missiles. What I was wondering was, Is there really such a thing as the weapons they had?
Maybe not to the affect it bubbles your skin off, but something that spreads that quickly.
They called it like VX gas, and then another time I heard it called sireen gas.

Just wondering.......

-Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
ummm....

I dont think there is a gas that does that. But there are gases like nerve gas and mustard gas. If you have been following all the terrorism (which it seems like you have asking that ???) Im sure you have heard of mustard and nerve gas. That gas was some nasty shit in that movie. How about the Ferrari scene:eek: that was badass.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Ferrari just like that is for sale about 2 miles away. But its been sitting in the showroom for a little over a 1 and a few months. Cost last time I checked was 125,000, if only he would drop it to 110K Id get it hehe I wish.

-Jeff

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
I've heard rumors that VX is a real weapon. I know for a fact that Sarin gas is real, and very nasty. They are two different types of chemical weapons, by the way.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7050/
little about sarin gas is pretty nasty. And nerve gas sounds really bad too. I think if terrorist attack big time with Biological warfare then they would do it with nerve gas or the sarin gas.
I'm surprised the news hasn't said anything about this yet. I would imagine it would scare far more people. All they would have to is ship it to someone. Which wouldn't be hard, I mean you can ship stuff across seas like its nothing. Then just go to a crowded place and release it. While it may not be something to cause an epidemic it could certainly hurt/kill lots of people.

-Jeff

·
Registered
281 Posts
damn

Damn...dont I feel like the dumbass now. Learn something new everyday.:D :D

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Darktrail said:
A Ferrari just like that is for sale about 2 miles away. But its been sitting in the showroom for a little over a 1 and a few months. Cost last time I checked was 125,000, if only he would drop it to 110K Id get it hehe I wish.

-Jeff
That was actually a body kit Feiro. No lie, I've seen the making of the movie and they plug the company who makes those cars and then sells them fully built. And it was in the Tokyo Subway where that particular Gas was released a couple of years ago...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts