Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if these guys are reputable? I ordered their O2/downpipe/midpipe combo on 12/19/19 and have yet to receive anything.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Claim filed. I'm just under the 180 days, thankfully. Cool parts but something is fishy there.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,474 Posts
Have you contacted? [email protected]; 860-840-7760
If that doesn't work. Evans Dodd Jr is the owner. He's available on FaceBook messenger too. Or IMR has a facebook page too.

Reactions: gawdzinner

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I emailed a number of times, communication stopped at the end of February. I don't have facebook and if the parts weren't fabricated/shipped in 5 months, they probably never will be. 😄

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Smart filing the claim. Evans likes promising parts and not delivering I've seen it a ton of times. Don't remove that claim until you get money or parts thats my next word of advice from experience with him.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
That's unfortunate to hear. I had a good experience with Evan, a few years back. But that was just ordering "off the shelf" parts. I'm a bit of an "old school" person and I would personally call him, until he picks up. It's too easy to shy away from emails/Facebook. Sometimes people just need a good ol' fashion ear full, of how they are disappointing their customers.

·
Cannibal
1,532 Posts
Mark (Viper shark)
I'm not gonna get into it with you man.

Brian, (Hyena)
I was alerted to this request for information. Sorry I didn't see your email from a couple days ago. Things have been a bit hectic. Anyway I responded to you email with an update. Please free to call for quicker responses. You can call business number or my personal number which I provided. I founded this company to help support the 3S community and work it only because to the passion I have for these cars and the community. I've been a member of this community for almost 2 decades. If you check my history from way back then you will quickly see I'm a stand up guy. I don't do this for the money. I'm a senior manager in a fortune 50 aerospace company. I take may hard earned dollars to develop new product for this community. I appreciate the hundreds of customers who love and encourage us to continue serving this community. Check my seller rating and our store feedback on testimonials. Not saying we are perfect. We certainly have had our share of growing pains but we continue to learn and improve. We will take care of you.

Thanks
Evans

·
Cannibal
1,532 Posts
That's unfortunate to hear. I had a good experience with Evan, a few years back. But that was just ordering "off the shelf" parts. I'm a bit of an "old school" person and I would personally call him, until he picks up. It's too easy to shy away from emails/Facebook. Sometimes people just need a good ol' fashion ear full, of how they are disappointing their customers.
Thanks for the feedback. I have been a stand up company to support the 3s community and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I recommended your products to numerous people before placing an order. I floated nearly $800 when people in this community wouldn't buy an entire car for $800, let alone a partial exhaust.

I'm just asking for a refund.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, we're done here. Vendor doesn't return emails, avoids the paypal claim, misleading in general. Credentials at the end of the day are just that, character is something you can't purchase, homie.

·
Saitei GTO
510 Posts
Bought extended capacity oil pan from them about a year ago. Misleading ad on their website. Even shipped my brand new OEM oil pan to them. Many emails exchanged and promises, still no oil pan.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Test pipe arrived on Thursday. The PayPal claim is still ongoing, no communication or sign of my original order.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts