Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news - I'm up and running. The car has no noises... at least none that are too bad. I gave it some gas the otherday and if felt good... for 6psi :D

Gonna get some Denatured alchy and then go thru the fun process of tune for 6psi, learn profec, tune for 15 psi, turn on alchy, tune for 20 psi... I need a datalogger :)

Important thing is that I am up and running... that makes me happy. Hopefully I won't blow it up tuning - if Chelle gets Trevor's VR4 then maybe we'll book it down to Dallas to do some tuning on my car on the dyno... then we'll see how a girl driven 97 and my 92 can do.

Just thought I'd let you all know

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm... Hans.... your situation is tough... I'm afraid all I could do is put the Jspec into the AWD car and steal the NOS from the FWD and put it on the AWD car also :D

Time sucks... I was supposed to be home 3 hours ago... I still have 2 hours of work :(

Still... Gotta love the cars

Oh... and Hans... I am working on getting my friend to lead me his 96 FWD and fund the Single Turbo work...

Looking in to Single turbo 3/S's... really... not all that hard...

once you get someone to pay for the R&D :D

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I was gonna hit up Caleb in Indy... he has a 96 SL and is considering buying his dad's C5... I figure he'd drop $5,000- $10,000 on his car without too much trouble... I can have the car Single turbo with that... course... with and SL's compression... it wouldn't last too long... neither would his Auto tranny :D

So Brian... how long you wanna be without a car :)

Really, I will probably just get the manifolds and Y pipe made and then seriously hit up someone with a VR4... those are gonna be the guys that care most... a T76 VR4 with an alum flywheel, and CFDS would make a good combo... enough TQ to launch decent off the line, and lag would pull out by what 3500- 4000RPM...

People been saying we don't have room... when I get a pic of the engine bay... you'll see room on my car... I gots TONS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts