Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Cops Love Me
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHA Not 3si...

In a few hours I'm flying up to Seatle/Tacoma Air Port to buy Apex's 1994 Pearl Yellow RT/TT. And drive back to CA, 14 hours of driving ahead of me, yet i look forward to every inch of them.

Be Back Sunday Night! (Don't worry ALOT ALOT Of pictures will be taken! 128mb of pictures :D)

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
goodie goodie:D I can't wait....

*note sarcasm*:p:D

good luck, have fun, hope the car starts:p

matt

·
Cops Love Me
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'm back!

OMG The car is soooo sweeet. I got soo many looks it was amazing.

The best part is when you see people pass you (my dad was with me so I drove slow...) and the passenger is starring at your car, then you see his/her mouth open and say "Twin Turbo" (reading it on the side) truley a great feeling.

The trip went pretty smooth, other than Washington Mutual dumb chick, but it all worked out right?

I got secruity searched at the air port once, while my dad was twice haha! That was great he was pissed!!!

Anyways some pictures:
http://www.xlgamers.com/cars/94rttt/index.php

·
Registered
640 Posts
This is the first car I have sold that I have missed.

My next car will be fun, but it's going to involve a cherry picker :)

·
-
6,794 Posts
Did ya have a good drive? We just bought a van on eBay a little while ago and I had to fly out to Baltimore MD and drive it home to Utah. 2,000 miles! :eek: I drove it in two days, it would have been much funner in a 3/S. ;)

·
Cops Love Me
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apex: Yes I would truley miss this car if i were you too! I feel soo bad for the car, becuase I suck at driving the stick. I know I'm burning up the cluch big time!!! Not to the point you can smell it though, like friends talon.. lol he really burnt that cluch up. Are you gonna get the M3, or go for somthing else?

TajMan_17: It was a rather slow drive. I just drove it the speed limit, but it was good. It really was amazing to see other peoples faces. I did remember your drive, you didn't sleep at all! My dad wanted to take a stop, wasn't sure if I could make it all the way, so we stopped for the night, had a crappy night sleep in a hotel bed, and I kept wanting to run to the window to make sure the car was alright (which i did several times.. :D)

Tonight I took it out for a spin however, and its mighty quick. Some cobra was trying to get me to race (i was in a parking lot (Safeway, getting food) and he burns out of the parking lot and keeps rev'n at me. I just ignored him. I would have loved to gone out shown him whats up, but with my driving skills... no way (for now :D) I'll have it down pretty quick. Don't worry)

·
-
6,794 Posts
I actually did sleep a few hours each night, but I was driving non stop the rest of the time. I did it ghetto and slept in the van out in the middle of nowhere. :p Congrats on the car, I'm jelous. There is a 2nd gen pearl yellow Stealth R/T TT running around here in my town with 18" VR-4 chrome rims......... drool..............

;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Tenny said:
Are you gonna get the M3, or go for somthing else?
No I don't feel the urge to wait the insane months and whatnot for one (or pay the dealer thousands extra for them to be my pimp). So that leaves me with something more entirely stupid to do, start from scratch :)

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
damn dude....that's one nice lookin ride. I'm talkin about the truck;):p

Congrats on the purchase, i'm glad everything went smoothly.

Matt

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Welcome to the TT world;)

·
3SI CEO
1,189 Posts
Congrats on the inprovement, I'll be sad to see my VR4 go when I sell it.

·
This space for rent.
3,009 Posts
Excellent color choice !

I have the Charcoal ( black ? ) interior in mine . . the tan looks great too !

Now tint those windows and REALLY see how often people check you out ;)

oh, and good call on not running that Cobra. Get your skill(s) down first.

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
Tenny, those pics are looking sweet! Nice and clean!! Ur so lucky! Got any pics of the interior and engine?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.