Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in a small town called bishop, south of corpus christi. Anyone anywhere near here? Couldn't possibly be - all i see are mexican farm workers and fields for miles. I'm so bored. Thank god they have a connection to the internet here.

.jon

·
Sc300-2jzgte coming soon
2,047 Posts
what are you doing there?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanksgiving - i'm at my sisters and her fiance's. I actually live in northwest florida. I think we leave on friday. i don't have my car here either, we took the Tahoe. Their other roommate does have a sweet M3, I'm gonna try and convince him to let me go tear ass in it. Wish me luck ;)

.jon

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
jon3k said:
...I'm gonna try and convince him to let me go tear ass in it. Wish me luck ;) ...
....must be having mexican food....

Hope there's a good air freshner in there.

:p

Corpus Christi is a BEAUTIFUL place.

In the summer. It's downright cold and bleary in the fall and winter from what I remember.

Elton

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Elmo said:

....must be having mexican food....

Hope there's a good air freshner in there.

:p

Corpus Christi is a BEAUTIFUL place.

In the summer. It's downright cold and bleary in the fall and winter from what I remember.

Elton
If I really "tore ass" in his car, i'd never forgive myself. That thing is so sweet. Oh well, the day is lookin up. Just found a dyno like 45mins from my house (i've never even SEEN a dyno in real life, i've never even heard of one w/ in 200+ miles of me).

.jon

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
go down to kingsville and party at Armstronges. that was the happen club when i was going to school there. but of course it's Thanx break so most of all the bitchy little college kids are gone home for the week. watch out for the cops in Driscal. i got so many tickets from those @$$holes. they are finally off my record. but there is a ton of stuff to do in CC. SPID!!!! or south padra island drive!! that's the main drag there.

·
Come feel the wrath
1,255 Posts
hey, your pretty close to where I live. Your probably a couple of hrs from me, Mercedes, Tx. I live 45 minutes from South Padre Island. I'm heading out to the tracks on friday, weather permitting, and running the VR4. If you head down south, give me a buzz, e-mail me at [email protected]

laters,
john

·
Registered
467 Posts
You could visit the Alamo or maybe take one of those guided tours into Mexico from Laredo and see a donkey show:eek: .

·
baloney sammitch!
308 Posts
whitevr4demon!
man, i live in mcallen.... and i want to know what track youre going to fri. night...i so wanna see your vr4 rip up the competition....(sorry, im a little N/A'er looking for speed)... the only track i know of is in edinburg...just let me know... my friends and I will show up...wherever it is...
and its nice to see some valley 3s!

·
Come feel the wrath
1,255 Posts
phlip136, finally, starting to see more 3s'ers in the valley, hell yea. Friday I plan on running at the tracks in edinburg. Have not run her since july :eek: but i will be running stock boost, :( Car feels strong thou. There is another guy in mcallen, Ozzy, who's going to have one FAST vr4 when its done, and another in mission. Give me an e-mail [email protected] or call 565-9724

laters,
john

·
Premium Member
1,597 Posts
I am in Houston for the Thanksgiving holidays. I haven't driven my car in 2 and a half months! I can't wait to get my baby back.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WhiteVR4demon said:
hey, your pretty close to where I live. Your probably a couple of hrs from me, Mercedes, Tx. I live 45 minutes from South Padre Island. I'm heading out to the tracks on friday, weather permitting, and running the VR4. If you head down south, give me a buzz, e-mail me at [email protected]

laters,
john
damnit, damnit damnit - i leave really early friday morning. maybe some other time :(

.jon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts