It's v-8 right? How fast they can go?

·
Registered
557 Posts
not even worth the time man,think their v-6's:rolleyes:

·
Mullet Mobile
276 Posts
I think a 91 will be a 305 TBI. You'll walk him so bad he'll think they turned back the clock on him for daylight savings. :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
It could be either the 3.1 or the 5.0 ... but in either case I think you can win pretty well. It might not be a total slaughter, but by the time you hit third he shouldn't even be an issue.

·
.5 Man .5 Dinosaur !!!!!!
1,340 Posts
He's gonna cry

I raced one and i broke his heart. They are 305's with TBI. Verry heavy and slow. In second gear i had about 4 cars on him, by third i was gone. So just take it easy on your car and start like you would normally launch so that way you wont humiliate him that bad.
We rule!!!!!
:D

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but that car sounds like v-8:p
thank you guys for response, I will win:D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Dude you would have a fighting chance in your civic. Somehow I missed that you had a VR4 the first time. You could give him a 4 car head start and you'd beat him by twice that at the end of the 1/4.

·
aint scared of no snake
259 Posts
smoke him!:D :D
I beat a newer one ( i belive they are 3.8 v6 ) with my auto RT. :D

·
Registered
18,548 Posts
stock 305 TBI is good for about mid to low 16s. they have open rear diffs and shit gearing. good for 1 thing and 1 thing only.....big ass smokey peg-leg burnouts.

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe, thanx again guys, don't worry about this race...cuz I will WIN:D :D

Feral, haha, i will bring my civic too:p

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
dang, I have a video of me racing one at the drag races... I think it was a '91 but it was close to that year.

Put it this way, I ran a slower time, around 14.1 and he was around 17-something... the start (which I bogged) made it look like he was standing still.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts