Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i went to the dealership to check out a 94 pearl Yellow VR-4, took it for a test drive, and bought it!!
I traded my Green base in ( i'm keeping the wheels and tires and given them the stock ones.
The car had 32K miles and looks mint. I have to go back there in a few mins, sign the final papers, and swap cars:( :D
Well, i'm pretty exited. wish me luck guys

·
Registered
557 Posts
nice buy and good luck....but are you sure those wheels fit a vr-4? I might be wrong but i think they don't.

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they do fit.
That's how i fell in love with those wheels, a red VR-4 had them and it looked sweet!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Congrats man! Thats awsome!, and with only 32k miles, it must look mint!

BTW, how much was the car? I'm in the market too (in a couple of years:p:()

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
sweet, just like my mom, bought her pearl yellow 94 vr4 on a whim with 35k miles on it, nice job ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
same VR4

Is this the same yellow VR4 that Vudooudoo or whatever his name is posted about? It only had like 34k miles on it. Just wondering if this was the same car. Also, if you dont mind me/us asking, what did you end up paying for it? BTW, good color choice:D and congrats.

·
Sport Leisure
1,110 Posts
you sunnavabitch.. when will my time come to post a post like this? when??? WHHHEEEEEEENNNN???

dont worry when my time does come, you can call me a sunnavabitch too ;)

·
20 yr owner
1,867 Posts
Sounds like my story a little..
traded 98 base 3000(green)(7,500 miles)
for a 94 vr4 with 34,000 miles.:cool:

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D I'm really happy guys, thanks for the kind words.
It sucks that i had to work tonight!
Anyway, final price was 18,000.00 and got $10,000.00 trade-in for my car.
BTW, the car is mint:D
Also, i got the warranty 36,000.00 miles or 3years.
talk to you later.

·
Registered
557 Posts
congrats again on your car, but I still would like to know about those wheels,how much and where?thanx

·
1 slick Mothafu*ka
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Isn't that awesome?
Well my base had the leather seat conversion, and the inside was inmaculate.

I have some questions for you guys.
I had a K&N Air filter for my N/A ( the square one) will that be ok for the VR-4?
Also, since i'm new to the turbo world. What should be my first upgrade? blow off valve, bleeder valve? any ideas? thanks guys.

Chuck, check out SAlesco.com. that's where i bough my wheels.
I've seen them for over 300.00 each, but i was able to get them for $189.99 each:eek:
I can't wait to put them on the VR-4.

·
3.2.1.....Go!
2,370 Posts
Nice buy. That sounds like a very good price with a good value placed on your trade-in. Enjoy it.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I bet you coulda got the vr-4 for 17k :p lol anyhow congrat's on the car I defenitely woulda gone for it if I wasn't 18 and had an extra 8k layin around..oh wait...that means I never woulda gone for it :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts